[Reviews - 6] starstarstarPrinter
Summary: Part 1 Uploaded! S7 AU: a "Back to the Future" themed Psychfic, set in S7 made to be a series finale that puts Continuum to shame! Shawn's desperate to change his future but it could get him killed! It's SO epic think of it as a movie! Bring snacks and 3D glasses!
Rated: T
Categories: Alternate Universe Characters: Gus, Juliet, Karen, Lassiter, Shawn
Genres: Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 11858 Read: 11455
Published: October 21, 2015 Updated: November 29, 2015
Story Notes:

It's 20 years after Psych's last case in an alternate universe, that went cold which caused everything Shawn Spencer cared about to collapse. Future Shawn lives alone, miserable and determined to re-open the case. He discovers missed clues then reaches out to his ex-best friend Gus, so he can send messages to himself in the Present-Day. However, what started out as a Cold Case may just end up costing Shawn his life... and his future.

Steve Franks said he always wanted to do a Back to the Future episode in an interview so I wrote this Psychfic with Back to the Future theme but while S7 was airing. Since I LOVED the Sliding Doors concept from S7 I added that in and also made this AU S7 series finale(instead of the season finale with Trout) with dialogs I’d always wanted to hear between characters but knew wouldn’t actually said on Psych. Then S8 happened and everything fell apart for this fic but since Psych has had its series finale for a year now, I thought maybe I can upload it. This is basically an AU two-parter episode of psych S7 that’s more like a movie. Keep an eye out for the special ending which has origins to another Psychfic. Also, there may be some holes or grammar issues but I had to start uploading it or I never will.

1. Flashback by JillianLuvPsych [Reviews - 1] (636 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 1- Well.... That Sucked by JillianLuvPsych [Reviews - 1] (1017 words)

3. Chapter 2- Déjà Vu, Vu to You Two by JillianLuvPsych [Reviews - 0] (1436 words)

4. Chapter 3- Talk to the Gun by JillianLuvPsych [Reviews - 0] (1508 words)

5. Chapter 4- A Head of the Case by JillianLuvPsych [Reviews - 2] starstarstar (680 words)

6. Chapter 5- Things Can't Get Any Worse... Crap! by JillianLuvPsych [Reviews - 0] (1114 words)
Adding a few more chapters earlier than I thought.

7. Chapter 6- Her Worst Nightmare Come True? by JillianLuvPsych [Reviews - 0] (1655 words)

8. Chapter 7- Back on the Right Track by JillianLuvPsych [Reviews - 0] (1904 words)
Another chapter added. Something small for now then hopefully I can add another one later.

9. Part 2: Chapter 8- Where the Wild Things Are Bad Things Happen by JillianLuvPsych [Reviews - 1] (1033 words)
We've reached the 2nd part to this Psychfic. Phew. The 1st part was mostly for the case and Back to the Future references, this 2nd part is where the series finale gets added to the story to blend everything together. Hold on tight, things are about to get bumpy.

10. Chapter 9- Roads Less Traveled By by JillianLuvPsych [Reviews - 1] (875 words)