[Reviews - 78] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Everyone thinks Shawn needs Gus and the SBPD to investigate.

 

They were wrong.

 

When Shawn works around the system to hide a case he’s working on,  the secret might just blow up in his face... or show truly capable he is to the people who always underestimated him.


Inspiration Music: “Handlebars” by Flobots

 

NOW COMPLETE!



Rated: T
Categories: Season, Post-season Characters: Buzz, Gus, Henry, Juliet, Karen, Lassiter, Shawn
Genres: Drama, General, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery, Suspense
Warnings: None
Challenges: Shawn's Secret Skills!!, No Psych, Just Detective, Shawn's Skillage, Not everything is as it appears to be, Shawn of Skillage, I Can Do It All On My Own
Challenges: Shawn's Secret Skills!!, No Psych, Just Detective, Shawn's Skillage, Not everything is as it appears to be, Shawn of Skillage, I Can Do It All On My Own
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5592 Read: 29271
Published: May 16, 2012 Updated: May 24, 2012
Story Notes:

 

This story draws inspiration from the song "Handlebars" by Flobots. PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waRtcBy_GMI

 

 

1. ONE: Solo act by Vindicata [Reviews - 33] starstarstarstarstar (1940 words)
Here we go! I've had this written for a while but haven't been able to decide whether to flesh it out more or post it as is. I ended up doing minor copyediting and split it up into three (short-ish) chapters. Ultimately, I'm not thrilled with the writing, but I'm still really fond of the story and my sister (my favorite beta :D) loves it so... enjoy!

2. TWO: Breadcrumbs by Vindicata [Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarstar (1644 words)
So I was going to wait for a dozen reviews before posting this, but... I was getting antsy while working on Chapter Ten (yeah that's right, TEN) of Yesterday Was Hard On All Of US so I decided to post chapter two! :D Yay!

Are you curious about Yesterday WHOAOU? You should be. It's pretty epic... literally. I'm at like 36K words and not even half way through.

Anyhoo! Enjoy chapter two! And don't forget to listen to the song! :D

3. THREE: Instant replay by Vindicata [Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstar (2008 words)

Alright... I know I said Friday... buuuuuuut... I pretty much aced my thermodynamics exam on Wednesday and I was either going to give you guys this, or the second chapter of Yesterday Was Hard On All Of Us early as a celebration. So here you go :)

 

(EDIT: Thank you to Mrs-N-Uzumaki and an anonymous reviewer for catching that typo! I fixed it :D)