- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

aaah here is another one ;)

and disclaimer is same as always...oooh and thanks psych ologist for giving me the go ahead!

She couldn’t breathe. That was the first thing that hit her. How did this happen? How could she have let one person affect her so greatly, one person who wasn’t even a permanent structure in her life. She was young. She did not need this…this heartache. But it had happened and regardless of what she would try and convince herself to believe. She was hurt. It was a kind of pain that she never thought was possible and damnit why was her chest stinging every time she breathed?!     

 

Her breaths became shallower as she tried to keep a grip on reality, tried to reason with herself. She should not by any means be feeling this way.   

 

How could he do that though, leave without saying good-bye? That was about the most inconsiderate thing he’d ever done, but then again she didn’t know if she could take it. Keep her resolve while watching him go.   

 

She took in a sharp breath. The pain had returned in the few seconds in which it had subsided and it was back with a vengeance. Now it was accompanied by the tears she tried so desperately not to fall. Clutching herself, she rocked back and forth, in hopes that it would somehow provide to be an anchor; Keeping her strong and in tact.   

 

It didn’t help.  

 

The pains in her chest became sharper each time she tried to hold back a sob, only fueling her need to let it all out. Slowly but surely her resolve was breaking.   

 

They said letting all out is good. It’s not healthy to keep everything inside. Well whoever said that was a damn idiot in Juliet’s mind. In fact as soon as she let it out, she felt the pain would never end. It just kept going on and on, for God knows how long. And when she finally stopped crying, she felt numb from all the pain but at the same time wasn’t immune to it. Did that even make sense?   

 

She shook her head and got up. She needed to stop this. Her room mate could come in any time and then start asking questions, questions she didn’t know if she could answer without breaking down… ‘again’ she thought bitterly to herself. She just needed to get a grip on herself, pull herself together and hold her head up high and smile in that Juliet O’Hara manner.   

 

But of course, she still had to feel that throbbing ache in her chest, formerly known as her heart. She’s heard people talk about it, die over it, before she used to sympathize with them, but now, now she could actually empathize with them and she could now come up with a conclusion.  

 

There is no pain, no pain greater than that of heart ache.   

Chapter End Notes:
well there it is..short..as usual *sighs* sorry bout that


Enter the security code shown below: