[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:


When Shawn had gone to bed that night, he hadn't expected to wake up to a world of flames.


Rated: eT
Categories: Season Characters: Gus, Henry, Shawn
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: None
Challenges: Mother Nature at her best, Blame Away
Challenges: Mother Nature at her best, Blame Away
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4726 Read: 4398
Published: October 27, 2007 Updated: October 27, 2007
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Raging Inferno by Nyxelestia [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar (4726 words)

A/N: A little back-story to this one-shot (not a necessary read for the story, so if you don’t want to read my little sob story, just skip the A/N

The California Brush Fires. There’s one going on a few miles from here, and I know this because I can see some smoky-ash outside my window right now (makes the sunlight all orange). Voluntary evacuations have already gone through my neighborhood twice, which had reminded me of the last round of fires four years ago. Back then, we had been literally three minutes and twenty yards away from having to evacuate our home.

So while I was thinking of all this, I came up with this little fanfic. In fact, the news cast is accurate as of October 23, 10pm. I doubt the fires will go to Santa Barbara, but with these stupid Santa Ana winds outside, you never know.