Old 02-05-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms start
Default Featured Stories List

Since the "Featured Stories" list on the home page seems to be broken, I thought it would be fun to create our own list here!

The rules are simple! Just post a link to some of your favorite stories along with the author and summary. You can post more stories whenever you like! You can even post links to your own stories!

After a story is included in this list, the author has the option to add this image to their summary page:

SO! Here is my little start with some Featured Stories!

And If I Only Could Make A Deal With God by AwesomenessISmyGame
Shawn survived his deal made with the devil, well physically anyways. A major piece of his soul was taken by that man, but he's not the only one who lost something the day he was 'rescued.'
Must read Running Up That Hill by Vindicata first!!!!!

WARNING: LOTS OF ANGST AND TORTURE.

A Very BAMF! Lassie Fic by Texasartchick
Lassiter finally gives Juliet another shot as Lead Detective on a case, one she specifically requests because it's personally important to her. She brings in Shawn and Gus as consultants to help speed things along, but quickly learns it's not as easy to fill Lassiter's size 12 shoes as everyone thinks. Juliet makes a critical mistake that winds up endangering everyone—one that could have deadly consequences for Shawn.

Fortunately for the pseudo-psychic, someone is there to watch his back. Someone who practically lives on the firing range preparing for a day such as this. Someone who's more than willing to kick some ass to serve and protect. Because NO ONE damages "property of the SBPD" on his watch...

My version of how Lassie lost his red Crown Vic. Warning for "Character Death", even if it is just a car.

Hard To Believe It Will Be Okay by silverluna
Carlton Lassiter is having a horribly bad day, and it's only going to get worse.
Written for psychout89's "Down the Well And Back Again" Challenge.

Never Meant For This by NoirCat
Lassiter often found himself being driven crazy by Spencer. But he never, ever meant for this to happen. And now Shawn is in the hospital, barely hanging on, and he's the one who put him there.

Partners for Life by Psychrulz
Lassiter is clearly having a difficult time letting go of Juliet's partnership. There are so many things that are going through his mind. As he sits by the window one sunny afternoon, we get a peek into what some of those thoughts might be.

Dopplegangland by Redwolffclaw
Action superstar Arnou Coswell is living the dream until witnessing a hit that could land him in more trouble than he bargained for. Luckily for him, the SBPD has the perfect solution: Sending Head Detective Carlton Lassiter undercover in Hollywood.

One Team One Hundred Scenarios by VampKira
Jumping on the Themes bandwagon. 100 lil fics dedicated to our second favorite partnership: Jules and Lassie.

The Light on Someone Else's Porch by SydneyWoo
He’d lived his life the way that he wanted. He had a dollar and thirty seven cents in his pocket, a best friend, and a bike that was the envy of everyone and the bane of his father’s existence. Maybe he’d already done everything that there was to do?

Last edited by dragonnan; 02-05-2017 at 01:22 PM.
Old 02-05-2017

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about

Great idea!
Gotta start working on my list...
Old 02-08-2017

me_ is on a distinguished road

Wow, what an awesome idea!
Old 02-14-2017
Yes, I am just that awesome.

Spencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to all

This is such a good idea! I need to dig up my list...
Old 02-14-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms startdragonnan has reached the point where Psychisms start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer05 View Post
This is such a good idea! I need to dig up my list...
yes please! We need a pile more stories added to this thread! I've held off adding any more cause I want others to have a chance to contribute.

Also, when authors are added to this thread, I send them a notification that they've been featured. I've had several thrilled replies so it's well worth it to rec people