Old 01-02-2018
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
Okay, first, where is that picture from and why don't I remember it?? (This Lassiter fan needs to know.)

Also yes! I don't know how much reading time I'll have coming up, but I do promise to review every story I read! I just can't say that'll be more than about half a dozen in the next few months... Does that count?
Old 01-04-2018
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerGuy View Post
Okay, first, where is that picture from and why don't I remember it?? (This Lassiter fan needs to know.)

Also yes! I don't know how much reading time I'll have coming up, but I do promise to review every story I read! I just can't say that'll be more than about half a dozen in the next few months... Does that count?
BAHAHA! "Let's Get Hairy"

"Why were you reading that file like Mr. Peanut?"

Old 01-09-2018
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

Quote:
BAHAHA! "Let's Get Hairy"

"Why were you reading that file like Mr. Peanut?"
Ohhhhhhh

Right.

I totally knew that.
Old 01-09-2018
Queen of the Leprechauns

PineappleHead will become famous soon enoughPineappleHead will become famous soon enough

Okay, sooo... I'm going to actually put forth an effort into this for once. I'm going to pledge to leave reviews for every story that I read---at least one review per chapter. My reviews will be at least two full sentences long, and it'll be mostly on Psychfic. There ya go. Now let's see if I can actually do this.

Old 01-13-2018
Founder of S.W.A.T.

dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleHead View Post
Okay, sooo... I'm going to actually put forth an effort into this for once. I'm going to pledge to leave reviews for every story that I read---at least one review per chapter. My reviews will be at least two full sentences long, and it'll be mostly on Psychfic. There ya go. Now let's see if I can actually do this.
You are epic!!! I'm gonna try to buckle down and get some solid Psychfic things done this weekend. Since starting my job I haven't accomplished much of anything - but you guys are doing a tremendous job keeping the forum active!!!

Old 01-13-2018
Queen of the Leprechauns

PineappleHead will become famous soon enoughPineappleHead will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You are epic!!! I'm gonna try to buckle down and get some solid Psychfic things done this weekend. Since starting my job I haven't accomplished much of anything - but you guys are doing a tremendous job keeping the forum active!!!
It helps that most of my besties are on Psychfic.
And it also helps that Psychfic is just the best community overall... Everyone here is open and supportive and non-judgmental, and pretty much everyone jumps into any discussion they want. Other fandoms are not nearly so wonderful as this!

Old 01-13-2018
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleHead View Post
It helps that most of my besties are on Psychfic.
And it also helps that Psychfic is just the best community overall... Everyone here is open and supportive and non-judgmental, and pretty much everyone jumps into any discussion they want. Other fandoms are not nearly so wonderful as this!
Absolutely a thousand percent YES!!!

Tags
fanfic reviews