Old 03-02-2015
"Delight... Commit... Be still..." Ps 37:4-7

PapayaK will become famous soon enoughPapayaK will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
I've been trying to think of a title for about 20 minutes, but my brain isn't cooperating yet *rawr!*

I WILL say I had a random idea about 5 years ago that I never actually got around to developing that had a few small similarities to this so i'm super excited about you plotting!!
YAY!
Old 05-17-2015
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

So the Whumpathon kinda stumbled a few months ago therefore I'm restarting it again now.

From this period onward, the Whumpathon will officially start every year on May 25th and last until September 30th

ANNOUNCING THE RETURN OF THE PSYCHFIC ANNUAL WHUMPATHON!!!!!

WELCOME BACK TO THIS EXCITING AND THRILLING EVENT!!!

Jam packed with thrill and terror and excitement and, of course, TONS OF WHUMP!!!

This year is no exception!!! And dude, we have a brand new location for whumping adventure!!

Additionally we'll have a whole new category as well as new whumping tools in the whump toolkit!

So gird your writing loins, people, it's time to do some damage!!!!

What to do:
  • Choose the elements you want to use in your story: location, recipient(s), whump tool, and villiain (optional)
  • Post the first chapter sometime during the Whumpathon dates
  • Post a link to your whumpathon entry in this thread
  • Bask in the excitement of the Whumpathon!

Questions and Answers:

Q. Can I post more than one story?
A. Yes! You can post as many as you like!

Q. Do I have to finish the story within the Whumpathon dates?
A. No! You only need to start it! You can finish it whenever you are able

Q. Can I add one of my WIPs to the Whumpathon?
A. Absolutely! Just add a chapter to you in-progress story and post a link to your fic in this thread

Q. What if I have a question that isn't answered here?
A. You can ask in this thread or send me a PM

Old 06-02-2015
Founder of S.W.A.T.

dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Old 06-03-2015

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about

I actually have.
(My first straight whump story, scary scary...)
Old 06-03-2015
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiri View Post
I actually have.
(My first straight whump story, scary scary...)
WEEEEE!!!!! That's awesome!!

Old 06-03-2015

cosmicaddress is on a distinguished road

http://www.psychfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=4477

That is the link to my first Whumpathon entry, Repeat Actions.

I don't know why but I tend to write shorter stories.
Old 06-03-2015
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

Uuuuhhhhhh I love these challenges but then I want to WRITE ALL THE THINGS AND READ ALL THE THINGS AND... that can't actually happen right now...

*bookmarks stories to read eventually*
Old 06-03-2015
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerGuy View Post
Uuuuhhhhhh I love these challenges but then I want to WRITE ALL THE THINGS AND READ ALL THE THINGS AND... that can't actually happen right now...

*bookmarks stories to read eventually*
HELL YES!!!

Old 09-05-2015

me_ is on a distinguished road

Oh, no! Not even a month left to finish my entry! Write, write, write!
Old 09-05-2015
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_ View Post
Oh, no! Not even a month left to finish my entry! Write, write, write!
Oh, thank you for the reminder! I've been doing a terrible job keeping up with the various events!