Old 12-20-2017
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
ROFLOLOLOLOLOLL!!!

I feel there's a "these are not the drones you're looking for" joke just waiting to be used.
*waves hand*

Old 12-20-2017

Koohii Kappu is on a distinguished road

http://www.psychfic.com/viewuser.php?uid=10551
Old 01-10-2018
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

Anonymous reviewer on the 2017 Awards fic says,
"Real Christmas trees are beautiful but most of them are bulky, some of them weigh around 200 pounds. Artificial Christmas trees come to a rescue as they are not bulky but they are beautiful just like the original Christmas tree. Valentine Week 2018"
I'm still trying to figure out how the Christmas tree subject goes with the Valentine's link at the end of it.
Old 01-13-2018
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerGuy View Post
Anonymous reviewer on the 2017 Awards fic says,
"Real Christmas trees are beautiful but most of them are bulky, some of them weigh around 200 pounds. Artificial Christmas trees come to a rescue as they are not bulky but they are beautiful just like the original Christmas tree. Valentine Week 2018"
I'm still trying to figure out how the Christmas tree subject goes with the Valentine's link at the end of it.
WELL then lololol!!

Old 2 Weeks Ago

me_ is on a distinguished road

Very creative spammer here: http://www.psychfic.com/viewuser.php?uid=11053
Old 2 Weeks Ago

redwolffclaw will become famous soon enoughredwolffclaw will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_ View Post
I'm not entirely sure those people are spammers... I chanced to click on the URL after checking it out and it actually led to a UK writing site. Rofl. Plus it's an actual name and not a product. I really do hope for the sake of humanity and all that is writing that bots aren't quite getting that smart.
Old 1 Week Ago
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolffclaw View Post
I'm not entirely sure those people are spammers... I chanced to click on the URL after checking it out and it actually led to a UK writing site. Rofl. Plus it's an actual name and not a product. I really do hope for the sake of humanity and all that is writing that bots aren't quite getting that smart.
Haha! I was gonna click the link but looks like I already deleted that one - but at least I've gotten rid of a few! xD