Old 11-15-2015
Secret Assassin; Not-So-Secret Fangirl

insert56 will become famous soon enoughinsert56 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to insert56

To be honest I just found out a few weeks ago that Maggie and James were no longer together when I happened to stalk their twitters for once (I'm not a big user of twitter) and saw that she was married to some other dude.

I was completely shocked by it. I was actually rather crushed you could say. Here I was thinking that they were still happily together, even after Psych.

I'm glad though that they still seem to be friends. I hope they aren't too weirded out if/when the Psych TV Movie comes out, with Shules being married an all.

I just thought they seemed so happy together.

At least they ARE happy though, for what it seems.
Old 08-10-2016
WHERE'S MY COFFEE?

PeterPanic has a spectacular aura aboutPeterPanic has a spectacular aura aboutPeterPanic has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to PeterPanic Send a message via MSN to PeterPanic

I heard something about something involving Mandy Moore. I won't repeat it in case it's not true, but I thought that turn of events was interesting.
Old 08-11-2016

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterPanic View Post
I heard something about something involving Mandy Moore. I won't repeat it in case it's not true, but I thought that turn of events was interesting.
It's NOT true. Stop spreading this rumour, please... Maggie was long engaged before that blind item came up.
Old 01-13-2018

JKELLY01 is on a distinguished road
Default Maggie and Ben

Hi Everyone, This is not about James and Maggie, but I could not find a better place to put it. I just read on three different sites that Maggie Lawson divorced Ben Koldyke early in 2017. Did anyone else know about this? Please, before you say I am wrong and just had a dream, check it out. GirlFromBlackMountain
Old 01-13-2018
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

I'm sorry her marriage didn't work out. I wish her the absolute best and I hope people will honor her privacy on the matter. There were some real jerky comments to her after she and James broke up and I feel really bad for her than "fringe fandom" would go after her about that. Thank you for the update.

Old 01-13-2018

JKELLY01 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
I'm sorry her marriage didn't work out. I wish her the absolute best and I hope people will honor her privacy on the matter. There were some real jerky comments to her after she and James broke up and I feel really bad for her than "fringe fandom" would go after her about that. Thank you for the update.
I too was hoping that she had found the love that she was looking for. I was truly sorry that it was not with James, but it was her happiness in a relationship that mattered not mine. Hopefully her life will be fulfilled with a loving relationship and she will find true happiness as she moves forward in her life. I wish the same for both James and Ben. GirlFromBlackMountain
Old 01-14-2018
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKELLY01 View Post
I too was hoping that she had found the love that she was looking for. I was truly sorry that it was not with James, but it was her happiness in a relationship that mattered not mine. Hopefully her life will be fulfilled with a loving relationship and she will find true happiness as she moves forward in her life. I wish the same for both James and Ben. GirlFromBlackMountain
Heck yeah! These guys are precious humans and I love them to pieces!