Old 08-11-2017
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
Well this was delayed by my main host not being able to resize and me always being too distracted to resize when at home, so. Uh.... post image to the rescue?

I'm thinking I love when cosplay photos almost look like behind the scenes for the actual thing? (They looked a bit cheerful for Jessica Jones.)

Also thinking I'm sad we did not get pictures of "you look stupid" "it's your scarf" only pictures of me with the scarf on were group pictures... next tiiiime.
YAY LYCO!! I love it and I'm not even in the fandom. Haha You do all epic cosplays; such skillz. (I'm also jealous of your opportunities, because I can count on one hand the times I have. lol)
Old 08-12-2017
The Bird formerly known as Lycoris

WaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerGuy View Post
YAY LYCO!! I love it and I'm not even in the fandom. Haha You do all epic cosplays; such skillz. (I'm also jealous of your opportunities, because I can count on one hand the times I have. lol)
Hahaha once you are part of cosplay community the opportunities appear? Like there are more small cons and stuff than I eeeeever realized around me.(also I've gotten good at finding them, my brother told me where he's moving and I promptly found three small cons in the city)

And that was during a photoshoot of cosplayers because of The Defenders coming out, no actual event. We were wandering downtown Dallas really confusing people. Like some of us blended in, others... not so much...

(Shoot me a PM if you want my messenger info)
Old 08-12-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
Hahaha once you are part of cosplay community the opportunities appear? Like there are more small cons and stuff than I eeeeever realized around me.(also I've gotten good at finding them, my brother told me where he's moving and I promptly found three small cons in the city)

And that was during a photoshoot of cosplayers because of The Defenders coming out, no actual event. We were wandering downtown Dallas really confusing people. Like some of us blended in, others... not so much...

gosh that looks so fun!!!!

Old 08-15-2017

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future

I'm thinking that life just needs to slow itself down a little bit so I can catch my breath!

This past weekend was fun though! Most of the cousins on my mom's side surprised my grandma by showing up for her birthday weekend. She was only expecting me and my siblings, who live within 2 hours, but the cousins from a state over showed up and she had no idea they were coming. All but 5 of us ended up being there, so she was very excited. (Plus it was fun for us, because we haven't been together in a while either, and we all used to live closer and see each other much more often.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaryFalcon View Post

Hahaha Epicness! I like the idea of wandering around confusing people. That looks like y'all had so much fun.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

I'm thinking that I hope everyone is doing well! I miss you all and wish life was a little less crazy so I could be on here more often.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Founder of S.W.A.T.

dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
I'm thinking that I hope everyone is doing well! I miss you all and wish life was a little less crazy so I could be on here more often.
SAME!!! I feel awful that this new job is hacking into my ability to hang out on Psychfic all day!

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
SAME!!! I feel awful that this new job is hacking into my ability to hang out on Psychfic all day!
Mmmm I know! Work is crazy here too.

But I get to go to NYC in less than 2 weeks and I can't waaaaiiiit!!!

Old 1 Week Ago
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Mmmm I know! Work is crazy here too.

But I get to go to NYC in less than 2 weeks and I can't waaaaiiiit!!!

Oooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!