Go Back   Psychfic.com Community > The Outer Limits > Off-Topic

Old 08-10-2016
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterPanic View Post
I've still been writing fanfic, but (right now) only NCIS fic. I've written a boat-load of them, and about a whole lotta crazy stuff. Including but not limited to slash.

Actually, looking through my old Psych fics here (the finished ones anyway, sigh), I find them distinctly underwhelming and in need of some serious editing. (Guess I've been improving somewhat?)

I publish on both FFN and AO3, although now mostly just AO3 because FFN stresses me out.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3834759/K9Lasko

https://archiveofourown.org/users/K9...pseuds/K9Lasko

I also have a livejournal for the fanfic and odds 'n' ends personal stuff.

http://k9lasko.livejournal.com
I'm so happy to see you again!! I love the updates you've made in other threads too! I'm excited at the mention of Psych writings/editing - you've long been on my favorites and I love to reread your work (which I find COMPLETELY exciting and compelling!!)

Old 08-10-2016
WHERE'S MY COFFEE?

PeterPanic has a spectacular aura aboutPeterPanic has a spectacular aura aboutPeterPanic has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to PeterPanic Send a message via MSN to PeterPanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
I'm so happy to see you again!! I love the updates you've made in other threads too! I'm excited at the mention of Psych writings/editing - you've long been on my favorites and I love to reread your work (which I find COMPLETELY exciting and compelling!!)
Hi!! <3 <3 I've been on a posting rampage. I was reminiscing over how much I loved this show. How much I STILL love it.

And that's such a nice thing to say. I'd like to say, and maybe I've said it before, but your whump-tacular stories have always been a huuuuuge inspiration for me. I remember waiting on tenterhooks for the updates......

So wonderful to cross paths once again!!
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Queen of the Leprechauns

PineappleHead will become famous soon enoughPineappleHead will become famous soon enough

Well...I guess I'm gonna bite the awkward bullet here and just leave a couple of links here.

I've gotten serious about my MacGyver fandom (*cough* Murdoc fandom *cough*) to the point where I've actually gotten involved with basically the MacGyver version of Psychfic. (Although, I still think that Psychfic is much more wonderful. No fandom or website or community compares to this one, that's for darn sure.)

But anyway, I cranked out a plethora of short Murdoc fics, because there is apparently a sad lack of that in the universe: http://www.macgyveronline.com/forums...showtopic=9331

And I've also written one that I think may be my crowning achievement in the MacGyver-verse (MacGyverse?) so far: http://www.macgyveronline.com/forums...showtopic=9367

Granted, saying that it's my great achievement is not saying much, because nothing I do is really that great. I was just lucky to get the darn thing finished. Basically, the premise is that Murdoc dies and possesses MacGyver...forcing him to commit murder and such. This is the summary I slapped on it over there: MacGyver is sure that Murdoc is finally gone forever, but in the months following the assassin's death, strange things start happening. Before long, things spiral out of control, and MacGyver has no way to stop his greatest rival from taking revenge. After all, sometimes a man's greatest enemy...is himself.

Melodramatic, of course, because that's what I do best.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

Ooh look at all of the people being productive around here!! Even if it's not a fandom I am also in, I just love seeing other people writing and happy, so this thread makes me happy.

I recently got into The Brave which is now one of my favorite shows ever. I've only done a couple of fics for it so far, but there's one I'm really fond of. There's a dog on the show that one of the main characters adopted when it wandered into their camp, and it has bad manners and doesn't obey commands very well, but it's still adorable and Dalton is attached to it. (Dogs are my soft spot anyway.) But yup, so I ended up writing a Dalton h/c fic from the perspective of Patton, the dog, and I'm kind of in love with how it turned out.

The Trouble with Two-Legs
He had to make these two-legs understand that their alpha was in trouble, yet for some reason, the entire pack seemed to think he just wanted to play. Playtime was for later. Right now, their alpha needed their help.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Founder of S.W.A.T.

dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Oh yays!! This thread is so much for and I find such amazing fics in other worlds that I also love!!

So I just got messaged by an old writing buddy about a massive fic we started 11 FREAKING YEARS AGO set in the Fullmetal Alchemist universe. It was always meant to have 2 enormous story arcs - of which we completed only the 1st (more or less) so far. If you are familiar with that anime, this writing was begun long before the "Brotherhood" series aired - and, naturally, is set in the universe of the original anime. It also relies heavily on the Shamballa movie.

All that backstory building up to say that we are in talks to FINALLY begin working on this series again! There is no official announcement yet - for those following this story, but unofficially we plan to start work sometime in November.

Should you be interested in this gigantic mountain of fic, you can read it all here:

BOP (Balance of Power) by Crackbunny Syndrome

Old 2 Weeks Ago
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

Whoo hoo!! Look at you go!

*throws confetti*
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Queen of the Leprechauns

PineappleHead will become famous soon enoughPineappleHead will become famous soon enough
Arrow

It's so cool that you're getting back into that!! Godspeed!

Old 1 Week Ago
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleHead View Post
It's so cool that you're getting back into that!! Godspeed!

Thank you greatly muchly!! xD