Old 02-17-2008

LittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud of

Lol, Sydney, of course that is an explanation we can agree on.
And Isis, I personally prefer Clairgaret. That one sounds like a fun name. And now I stop hijacking this thread and leave you all to discuss things while I shuffle off to bed. G'Night!

Old 02-17-2008
Can I ask you a secret?

Psychmobile has a spectacular aura aboutPsychmobile has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Psychmobile

I like the whole getting remarried angle. There's a number of different angles this entire thing can come from. This has been my biggest question though, why did she call Henry out of the blue? Why'd she randomly show up? I've got a lot of questions bouncing around in my head after the episode though.

I saw the smile too. Well I refer to it as the sort of kind of a smile, cause then it was just replaced with the whole...uhhhhh???? expression. It wasn't on his face too long though, that's for sure.

"You should have a degree in being wrong all the time!"

"If you can laugh at yourself loud and hard every time you fall, people will think you're drunk." -Conan O'Brien

Follow me? www.twitter.com/KDeLaRiva
Kristen from Chicago or sarcasmlove =]
Old 02-17-2008
Sanity Is Overrated

Nyxelestia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Nyxelestia

It's weird that it's impossible to tell if Shawn was surprised or not about seeing his mom.

(Claire? Margaret? Clairgaret? Margalaire? Can I just call her Shawn-Mom? Pretty please, with pineapple on top? )

Although seeing as he didn't actually get the messages and Henry didn't have the guts to tell him, I'd say he was probably surprised.

Now...why she's here...I'm clueless. I really like the whole "she's getting re-married" angle. Even the reason for Henry having trouble telling Shawn would make more sense. And if he knew in the B&T eppi, that would make him dating and saying she's not coming back and they all need to move on far more likely.

However, her needing Shawn's investigative services would also make perfect sense, and it would be fun, too.

...maybe some combo of both? She's marrying some guy, but she wants someone to make sure he's a good guy or something and plans to ask Shawn. Or maybe she suspects her boyfriend/fiancee/husband of something and wants Shawn's help...

Anyway, yeah, I can't really think of anything else.

Come on, you know I didn't make this.
I couldn't reach this talent, even if I tried.
This is all psych_ologist's creation,
Let her awesomeness reach far and wide!
Old 02-17-2008
Sam Winchester

Skysalla has much to be proud ofSkysalla has much to be proud ofSkysalla has much to be proud ofSkysalla has much to be proud ofSkysalla has much to be proud ofSkysalla has much to be proud ofSkysalla has much to be proud ofSkysalla has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skysalla Send a message via MSN to Skysalla

What if she is having/has recently had a baby? That would be a reason to just show up out of the blue...introduce Shawn to his little half sibling? Not a likely cause though...She would not have been noticably pregnant or else Shawn would have noticed and if she already had then she must have left said child somewhere else untill she breaks the news.

I do think that although Shawn was very surprised it was short lived as his amazing memory finally keyed together Henry's actions and thus there really wasn't anything to be surprised about at all.

I like the idea that she got transfered back to Santa Barbara for work, they might make her a character along the lines of Buzz, a reaccuring regular...but not major cast..

Or, she could have cancer or some other disease, thus giving her a reason to call henry out of the blue, thus giving him a reason to be nervous about telling shawn and anxious about cleaning so that her stay is pleasant. and also keeping her from becoming a regular...not that I want her to die...it just seems to fit.

Of course I totally think that the writers left it open so that THEY could have time to figure it out completly (details wise) before the new season starts, if they had given us much more they would have been committed.

Old 02-17-2008
Can I ask you a secret?

Psychmobile has a spectacular aura aboutPsychmobile has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Psychmobile

Intense! I dunno man, I go blank after like two theories.

My other question is, is how long is she going to be on?

Oh well, I stick with what my English teacher told me all throughout high school. "Writers can do whatever the hell they want, because they're professionals...but they'll do it right." I can't wait to see what they'll come up with.

I have faith in all the writers :tt2: no seriously though, they're gonna come up with something good but they'll do it right and they won't jeopardize the integrity of the show and it's material.

"You should have a degree in being wrong all the time!"

"If you can laugh at yourself loud and hard every time you fall, people will think you're drunk." -Conan O'Brien

Follow me? www.twitter.com/KDeLaRiva
Kristen from Chicago or sarcasmlove =]
Old 02-17-2008
Psyched About Psych

Xeiyna 613 is on a distinguished road

*sighs*

Now all these theories are becoming plot bunnies...and I am not all that great at fighting off the plot bunnies...

...dude. They may LOOK all cute and white and fluffy...but they're VICIOUS!

Am I the only one who finds it odd that James's shirt just WON'T come off - to the point of defying gravity?
Old 02-26-2008

Jamie is on a distinguished road

I remember in one of the first episodes Shawn says to Henry he helped his Mum through the divorce, so he still gets a long with her.