Go Back   Psychfic.com Community > The Psych Ward > Season Two

Old 02-12-2008
Totally Lassiter obsessed

Penelo is on a distinguished road

I'm excited, can't wait to have season 2 on DVD! Thanks for the information, something to look forward to for sure!
Old 03-25-2008
Professional Stalker

Isis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Isis Send a message via MSN to Isis Send a message via Yahoo to Isis Send a message via Skype™ to Isis

here's more about season 2 - looks good

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Psych-Season-2/9240
Old 03-25-2008

Stray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to behold

Where's the pineapple? Oh dude we're going to have to spot the pineapple in each episode! That's going to be to awesome!

Woo! They have James and Dule in the commentaries and they have commentaries for all the episodes I was hoping they would. I was really hoping they'd get Maggie in some. More commentaries would have been cool too. XD

Dude. If they have Psychouts and a gag reel that means more bloopers than repeats of what we've already seen. =O Awesome!

Plus zee series comes out on DVD right around the time I get out of school. I think the week after. Dunno for sure. It'll be awesome.
Old 03-25-2008
New member of S.W.A.T.

lbgirl is a jewel in the roughlbgirl is a jewel in the roughlbgirl is a jewel in the roughlbgirl is a jewel in the rough
Default woohooo!!

Sorry but I gotta say it.....I'm totally Psyched! Fist bump anyone?:thumbup:
Old 03-25-2008
I eat Psych-Hating Babies

TheGreatSporkWielder is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatSporkWielder is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatSporkWielder is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatSporkWielder is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatSporkWielder is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatSporkWielder is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatSporkWielder is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatSporkWielder is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to TheGreatSporkWielder

*bumps fists*

OMGSQUEE!! And James and Dule do commentary for EVERY one! YIPPEE!

Boo on the date being pushed back, though. And $60? Yeeouch. I got Season 1 for $20. I think I might just fork (or spork) over the money anyway, because I don't really want to wait until Season 2 costs $20 to buy it.
Old 03-25-2008
Can I ask you a secret?

Psychmobile has a spectacular aura aboutPsychmobile has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Psychmobile

Looks awesome. That's more commentary than last year, so that's dope. I'm sad about the release date though.

"You should have a degree in being wrong all the time!"

"If you can laugh at yourself loud and hard every time you fall, people will think you're drunk." -Conan O'Brien

Follow me? www.twitter.com/KDeLaRiva
Kristen from Chicago or sarcasmlove =]
Old 03-25-2008
The One and Only...

TheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to TheOneBlueGecko Send a message via MSN to TheOneBlueGecko Send a message via Skype™ to TheOneBlueGecko

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatSporkWielder View Post
*bumps fists*

OMGSQUEE!! And James and Dule do commentary for EVERY one! YIPPEE!

Boo on the date being pushed back, though. And $60? Yeeouch. I got Season 1 for $20. I think I might just fork (or spork) over the money anyway, because I don't really want to wait until Season 2 costs $20 to buy it.
Yeah, I really enjoyed how it only cost $20 last time...$60 is a lot more...
Old 03-25-2008
Professional Stalker

Isis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Isis Send a message via MSN to Isis Send a message via Yahoo to Isis Send a message via Skype™ to Isis

the commentaries are always my fav thing - especially when they spend the whole time laughing at the show lol - it's good to know they enjoy watching it just as much as we do!
The bloopers are great - they send me into hysterics everytime I watch them - can't wait for the season 2 bloopers
Old 03-25-2008

LittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud of

Just for the record, I'm still waiting for the release of the region 2 season 1(!!!!!) DVD set.
Impatiently.
And guess what? They just pushed back the release date for that one, too :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
(can I have some sympathy here? Please?)
But I added a code-free DVD-player to my birthday wishlist, so with any luck I'll be able to get the season 2 set when it comes out. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I'd so love to finally watch an episode with commentary. And if they decide to cut out those bonus features on the region 2 sets like they're often wont to do, there'll be hell to pay:angry::thumbdown::angry:

Old 03-25-2008
Professional Stalker

a multi-region dvd player is a must have for a non-american lol, I get all region 1 dvd's now