#1  
Old 10-21-2010
ZedPM's Avatar
ZedPM ZedPM is offline
Bringing a funeral program to a knife fight since 2006
Rank: Fake Psychic Assistant
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In a world of irrationality
Posts: 2,520
Rep Power: 64
ZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ZedPM Send a message via MSN to ZedPM
Default Lassiter.... habit?

So.... I was rewatching American Duos and there's the interrogation scene between Emilina and Lassie, which has always been made of epic win.

but tonight I noticed something new

Can someone explain to me why Lassie has a match in his mouth?

http://psych.rawr-caps.net/displayim...bum=49&pos=301
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-21-2010
silverluna's Avatar
silverluna silverluna is offline
Is it real, this infusion?
Rank: Head Detective
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Outside Space, the Lunaverse
Posts: 1,609
Rep Power: 55
silverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to silverluna Send a message via MSN to silverluna
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedPM View Post
So.... I was rewatching American Duos and there's the interrogation scene between Emilina and Lassie, which has always been made of epic win.

but tonight I noticed something new

Can someone explain to me why Lassie has a match in his mouth?

http://psych.rawr-caps.net/displayim...bum=49&pos=301
In the commentary for that episode, Steve Franks explains that Tim Omundson likes to be challenged as an actor (I think the reasoning was along these lines) and that it helps the "process" to be able to chew on something, like a match, or a toothpick, or gum, etc. while he works.

Personally, love TimO/Lassie but thought it was kind of weird and kind of gross. XD

I don't think there was an explanation given for just the character to be chewing on the match though. Maybe it was stress of having to talk to the Paula Abul-like judge? I don't know. XD
__________________

Banner and Icon by me


Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-21-2010
ZedPM's Avatar
ZedPM ZedPM is offline
Bringing a funeral program to a knife fight since 2006
Rank: Fake Psychic Assistant
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In a world of irrationality
Posts: 2,520
Rep Power: 64
ZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ZedPM Send a message via MSN to ZedPM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverluna View Post
In the commentary for that episode, Steve Franks explains that Tim Omundson likes to be challenged as an actor (I think the reasoning was along these lines) and that it helps the "process" to be able to chew on something, like a match, or a toothpick, or gum, etc. while he works.

Personally, love TimO/Lassie but thought it was kind of weird and kind of gross. XD

I don't think there was an explanation given for just the character to be chewing on the match though. Maybe it was stress of having to talk to the Paula Abul-like judge? I don't know. XD
Well I get the chewing on gum or toothpick. I think TimO has done that before. The fact it was just a match cracked me up. Because it was only the one scene. And I don't think it's come back since.....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-21-2010
silverluna's Avatar
silverluna silverluna is offline
Is it real, this infusion?
Rank: Head Detective
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Outside Space, the Lunaverse
Posts: 1,609
Rep Power: 55
silverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to silverluna Send a message via MSN to silverluna
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedPM View Post
Well I get the chewing on gum or toothpick. I think TimO has done that before. The fact it was just a match cracked me up. Because it was only the one scene. And I don't think it's come back since.....
I know he was chewing on a toothpick in "From Earth to Starbucks", but that was the previous season. I don't miss the chewing on stuff, but that's just me. XD
__________________

Banner and Icon by me


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.