Old 10-21-2010
Bringing a funeral program to a knife fight since 2006

ZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ZedPM Send a message via MSN to ZedPM
Default Lassiter.... habit?

So.... I was rewatching American Duos and there's the interrogation scene between Emilina and Lassie, which has always been made of epic win.

but tonight I noticed something new

Can someone explain to me why Lassie has a match in his mouth?

http://psych.rawr-caps.net/displayim...bum=49&pos=301
Old 10-21-2010
Is it real, this infusion?

silverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to silverluna Send a message via MSN to silverluna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedPM View Post
So.... I was rewatching American Duos and there's the interrogation scene between Emilina and Lassie, which has always been made of epic win.

but tonight I noticed something new

Can someone explain to me why Lassie has a match in his mouth?

http://psych.rawr-caps.net/displayim...bum=49&pos=301
In the commentary for that episode, Steve Franks explains that Tim Omundson likes to be challenged as an actor (I think the reasoning was along these lines) and that it helps the "process" to be able to chew on something, like a match, or a toothpick, or gum, etc. while he works.

Personally, love TimO/Lassie but thought it was kind of weird and kind of gross. XD

I don't think there was an explanation given for just the character to be chewing on the match though. Maybe it was stress of having to talk to the Paula Abul-like judge? I don't know. XD

Banner and Icon by me

Old 10-21-2010
Bringing a funeral program to a knife fight since 2006

ZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ZedPM Send a message via MSN to ZedPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverluna View Post
In the commentary for that episode, Steve Franks explains that Tim Omundson likes to be challenged as an actor (I think the reasoning was along these lines) and that it helps the "process" to be able to chew on something, like a match, or a toothpick, or gum, etc. while he works.

Personally, love TimO/Lassie but thought it was kind of weird and kind of gross. XD

I don't think there was an explanation given for just the character to be chewing on the match though. Maybe it was stress of having to talk to the Paula Abul-like judge? I don't know. XD
Well I get the chewing on gum or toothpick. I think TimO has done that before. The fact it was just a match cracked me up. Because it was only the one scene. And I don't think it's come back since.....
Old 10-21-2010
Is it real, this infusion?

silverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to silverluna Send a message via MSN to silverluna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedPM View Post
Well I get the chewing on gum or toothpick. I think TimO has done that before. The fact it was just a match cracked me up. Because it was only the one scene. And I don't think it's come back since.....
I know he was chewing on a toothpick in "From Earth to Starbucks", but that was the previous season. I don't miss the chewing on stuff, but that's just me. XD

Banner and Icon by me