Go Back   Psychfic.com Community > The Psych Ward > Season Two

Old 01-09-2008
Can I ask you a secret?

Psychmobile has a spectacular aura aboutPsychmobile has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Psychmobile

I remember reading a quote from Steve Franks basically saying it's going to take Shawn a while to convince a girl like Juliet to go out with a guy like Shawn. I don't think it'll happen anytime soon, but I would imagine they would end up together. Watch it'll probably be during like the series finale, and from the production interviews they said there's suppose to be seven seasons. We've got a ways to go, but I'll wait.
Old 01-11-2008

The Jackal has arrived is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychmobile View Post
I remember reading a quote from Steve Franks basically saying it's going to take Shawn a while to convince a girl like Juliet to go out with a guy like Shawn. I don't think it'll happen anytime soon, but I would imagine they would end up together. Watch it'll probably be during like the series finale, and from the production interviews they said there's suppose to be seven seasons. We've got a ways to go, but I'll wait.
I dont remember reading that anywhere but it would make sense and I will continue watching it. So we got 5 more years of what I am sure will be wonderful Shules moments
Old 01-11-2008
Professional Stalker

Isis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Isis Send a message via MSN to Isis Send a message via Yahoo to Isis Send a message via Skype™ to Isis

They have a seven season plan but the USA network only orders one season at a time so it'll depend on whether the USA network lets it go to seven seasons (Lets cross our fingers!! more PSYCH!!)
Old 01-19-2008
To be or not to be. That is my question.

Styles is a splendid one to beholdStyles is a splendid one to beholdStyles is a splendid one to beholdStyles is a splendid one to beholdStyles is a splendid one to beholdStyles is a splendid one to beholdStyles is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Styles Send a message via Yahoo to Styles Send a message via Skype™ to Styles

After watching the new episodes I can not help but see some impending Lassie and Jules. The format for the past few episodes has been different than the past and I am now seeing the Juliet and Lassiter pairing in a whole new light.