Old 01-14-2008
Our Lady of Perverse Fic

Eideann is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBlueGecko View Post
Although it would be a lot easier if they were not all on at the same time. Seriously there are like three shows I watched last week and they were all Friday at 10. (I don't know what I would do without Tivo).
I am most fortunate in that we are in California and have DirecTV. For us, Stargate comes on at 7pm and 9pm, Numb3rs comes on at 9pm and Psych comes on at at 7pm and 10pm. It's merely a question of scheduling properly.

And, yes, my roommate and I were laughing hysterically as Shawn kept demanding a gun.

There is no future in the past, so forget this tomorrow.

One-third of the Triumverate of Evil.
One-half of Obvious Kidnappers, Ink
Founding member of the 60-inch Club
Founding Member of EGG! (Egad, Girl Gamers!).
Future member of the Tryptich of Procrastination
Old 01-14-2008

Shules Spencer is on a distinguished road

I like the rest of you LOVED this eppy, it was really great and was a nice lil Gus-centric eppy. Very cool. The golf scene that was fuuny, Dule's hat (which Im assuming was green) and his orange shirt mad he think he was a pumpkin. And Shawn...WOW, the dude can make pink look so good, I totally from head to toe loved his outfit (I RLY loved his pants/shorts). The batting cages was too funny, James/Shawn look TOO hot specailly with the helmet on backwards and the gloves. The Jules/Lassi stuff was nice and it was awesome to see them interact more and take a look at how their partner/friendship has grew. I really got a kick out of the fact Shawn had wrote speech's, and how upset he was when he found out a goat had taken his 'best man' spot but what Gus replied with was swee/awesome.

Quote:
"Would someone please give me a gun!" "No!" "Well go faster, that's my in there!"

Casey.
Old 01-14-2008

LittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud of

Huge thanks Eideann, I totally forgot that there also was a new episode of Numb3rs on TV on Friday. You totally saved my morning
*shuffles off to find a way to watch the new eppi*
Laura

Old 01-14-2008
The Bird formerly known as Lycoris

WaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud of

I loved so many moments of this episode. I think the winner for me is the goat...seriously. I want a goat at my wedding err, thing. >.> Best man, maid of honor, not sure how that would even work. But dude, goat! ehehe

Umm and "Order whatever you want, this place has the best food."
"I want nachos!"

Yeh, not exact quote, but feh. Also the previously talked about ones, the little rivalry between Jules and Lassi, the clark bar/watch thing. Both Lassi and Jules yelling 'no' simultaneously in response to Shawn's gun request.

And Umm, oh the made up 'exactly what happened' scenario knowing full well it was a brilliant case of slipping, falling and stupid mistakes.

(Shoot me a PM if you want my messenger info)