Old 10-15-2017
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

I found 2 anon spam reviews on a fic with random linkage inside of the content. It actually made me laugh because I've gotten used to the ones that are just a huge list of products (knockoff handbags, anyone?). The first one made me laugh because it's so contradictory to itself...
Rockton software is my favorite software. TO use this software you need to know Virtual Reality Headset Iphone because it’s quite complicated but easy to use software.
And then there was this one...
Why have people not given their reviews here? I was expecting a lot of essay writing reviews to be here but obviously, I was wrong.
Obviously.

Old 10-15-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerGuy View Post
I found 2 anon spam reviews on a fic with random linkage inside of the content. It actually made me laugh because I've gotten used to the ones that are just a huge list of products (knockoff handbags, anyone?). The first one made me laugh because it's so contradictory to itself...
Rockton software is my favorite software. TO use this software you need to know Virtual Reality Headset Iphone because it’s quite complicated but easy to use software.
And then there was this one...
Why have people not given their reviews here? I was expecting a lot of essay writing reviews to be here but obviously, I was wrong.
Obviously.

Oh lordy, lolol!!!

Yeah, we've had a flood in that last few days and I've been deleting a lot of spam accounts. And, of course, people are gonna be finding a lot of garbage in their story reviews too.

On a related note, suddenly I've started getting notified when I receive reviews - and I never have before so that was a surprise lol!

Old 4 Weeks Ago

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
On a related note, suddenly I've started getting notified when I receive reviews - and I never have before so that was a surprise lol!
That's crazy; me too! I remember getting them way back in the day, and then it had stopped but no one really knew how to fix it. Now it seems to be back to how it was!
Old 2 Weeks Ago

At least they're being nice about how they word their spam reviews now...?

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! use this essay writing service
I mean...
It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. marvel champions cheats