Old 08-04-2007
Sanity Is Overrated

Nyxelestia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Nyxelestia
Default Just Tell Me: What did you think?

All right, I really liked this episode. Admittedly, just a little bit boring, but yeah. Seeing as I'm always one to love Shawn angst/whumpage, I just liked how he seemed to have felt ignored when they all started going on about a power point.

I loved it when that girl raised her hand and said they all ready saw all this on CSI and stuff, and how Lassiter and Gus were trying to stay out of Shawn's mind games and kept falling in, anyway.

Drugs...classic...

"Okay, that is the creepiest thing anyone's ever said to me."

I don't know why I love that line - I just do...

So, tell me, what did you think?

Come on, you know I didn't make this.
I couldn't reach this talent, even if I tried.
This is all psych_ologist's creation,
Let her awesomeness reach far and wide!
Old 08-07-2007
Administrator

JessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud of

I thought this was a great episode. I liked how the plot was different from previous episodes in that Shawn solved it quickly, but it turned out to be something much bigger in the grand scheme of things. My favorite part had to be when Shawn got that phone call from Henry and he was all worried. I loved that, and then the following scene where Shawn and Henry talked about not being able to crack a case, then Shawn's solving of the case to Henry's chagrin.

Loved the whole bit with Gus' car. And the traffic stop by Buzz was a bit risky to do, but I thought it was pulled off pretty well. It reminded me of 'Weekend Warriors' and Gus' question of what part he would play in the re-enactment.

And okay, WHY WHY WHY don't we get more scenes with Shawn and his bike?? I love the fact that he has a motorcycle and not a car. It's another thing that makes Psych unique and they don't utilize it enough, IMO. Granted, the bike is a one passenger ride so that narrows the usage of the vehicle since the show centers around Shawn and Gus, but I would just like to see it more.

Hell, I loved that we got this little scene with Shawn sitting on the bike, just... more please?

Old 08-09-2007
Wait for it.......
Contributer

GBFreak1 is a splendid one to beholdGBFreak1 is a splendid one to beholdGBFreak1 is a splendid one to beholdGBFreak1 is a splendid one to beholdGBFreak1 is a splendid one to beholdGBFreak1 is a splendid one to beholdGBFreak1 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to GBFreak1 Send a message via Yahoo to GBFreak1
Smile Loved it

I laughed so hard at the scene in the restaurant when Shawn was on his date and he kept going on and on about it being too easy. She thought he was talking about her. That was hysterical.

Shawn concerned about Henry was awesome. :wub:

My absolute fav scene was the laughing gas in the car with the dead guy. I nearly fell off the chair. That was sooo funny.

I loved this episode.

Made by the Lovely Isis!!
Old 08-09-2007

Blackcat69 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hell, I loved that we got this little scene with Shawn sitting on the bike, just... more please?
- I agree!! I really wanted that scene to be longer.

Quote:
My absolute fav scene was the laughing gas in the car with the dead guy. I nearly fell off the chair. That was sooo funny.

I loved this episode.
- I loved that scene. It was hilarious! I was laughing so much at Gus's facial expressions.

Gus - "Laughing gas is lethal in high doses."
(Gus & Shawn continue laughing hysterically)

This was a grand episode; can't wait for next week.