Old 2 Weeks Ago
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleHead View Post
Um, well... It's a start at least, right?

Nightfall by PineappleHead
http://www.psychfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=4618&index=1
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Queen of the Leprechauns

PineappleHead will become famous soon enoughPineappleHead will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Drag!
I just got a section of the Wolfy Shawn & Lassie part added. I love writing about them as werewolves. It's so much fun.

And now I don't have to worry about missing that pesky deadline.

Last edited by PineappleHead; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:55 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 1 Week Ago
Founder of S.W.A.T.

dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Thanks, Drag!
I just got a section of the Wolfy Shawn & Lassie part added. I love writing about them as werewolves. It's so much fun.

I feel ya!! I've adored seeing them as supernatural beings in various fic and it's way fun to explore that sort of au!

Old 1 Week Ago

Koohii Kappu is on a distinguished road

Question! ^^ Does it still count as a whump story if the actual whump only happens near the end? And the end isn't done in time for the deadline? XD
Old 1 Week Ago
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koohii Kappu View Post
Question! ^^ Does it still count as a whump story if the actual whump only happens near the end? And the end isn't done in time for the deadline? XD
ABSOLUTELY!! There is no strict place wherein whump must take place

Old 1 Week Ago

Koohii Kappu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
ABSOLUTELY!! There is no strict place wherein whump must take place
Awesome! =D I can't wait to read everyone's stuff!
Old 1 Week Ago

Coffeesugar will become famous soon enoughCoffeesugar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Thanks, Drag!

So... I'm absolutely loving your fic, and it kinda got me inspired.. and before I knew what hit me, I was writing a Vamp!Jules whumpy fic. I was wondering if you'd mind terribly if I post it? It's a completely different AU, but the plot bunny literally jumped on my lap while I was reading your awesomeness and it won't leave me alone
Old 1 Week Ago
Queen of the Leprechauns

PineappleHead will become famous soon enoughPineappleHead will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeesugar View Post
So... I'm absolutely loving your fic, and it kinda got me inspired.. and before I knew what hit me, I was writing a Vamp!Jules whumpy fic. I was wondering if you'd mind terribly if I post it? It's a completely different AU, but the plot bunny literally jumped on my lap while I was reading your awesomeness and it won't leave me alone
Post the holy heck out of it, Coffee!!! DO IT!! I'm going to love to read it.

Also, thank you for saying so many nice thing about my story. I'm sorry I haven't responded to your review yet; it's just been a busy week for me!
But I did find time to work on the next chapter of mine, so hopefully I'll get that ready to go soon.

Seriously, though, I don't mind a bit. I love it when people get inspired, and I also love Vamp!Jules all to pieces, so I say go for it!

Old 6 Days Ago
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeesugar View Post
POST POST YES!!!!!!!!!!!! \o/