Old 10-09-2017
Secret Assassin; Not-So-Secret Fangirl

insert56 will become famous soon enoughinsert56 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to insert56
Lightbulb Pass the Pineapple!! 🍍

Hello all! So I thought this could be a fun idea for us! (I tried doing this on another site but no one responded).

If you haven't seen, Psych has a page on their site right now where you can submit videos of you "passing the pineapple" on to others!

The instructions for the video and where you can upload them can be found here: http://www.usanetwork.com/psych/pass-the-pineapple

Things to Remember:
  • Film your video horizontally
  • Toss the pineapple from the left side of the screen to the right (in other words you will catch it on your right side and throw it to your left when filming)
  • Keep it short but don't be afraid to make it unique!

Anyhoo, since many of us are going to be doing this already, I thought it might be fun to put together our own version!

If you have already submitted your video to the site, you can find your submission on the bottom of the page (there's only a few pages of them right now so it shouldn't be too hard to find, it's sorted recent>oldest). Once you click on your video you can right click [on desktop] and select "Copy video address". This provides me with a direct download link for your video.

It should look something like this: https://d2wu9q5kspcymj.cloudfront.ne...2cf8034a05.MP4

If on mobile or you don't want to upload to the site, you can always put your video on YouTube as unlisted.

Then, either comment your video link down below or PM it to me and I will put a video together of all of us from Reddit passing the Pineapple to each other! If you PM your link, please comment down below that you did so so that I can make sure to see it!

Please upload and send me your video by Tuesday the 17th of October 2017!

I'm hoping this will be enough time for everyone to create and submit their video. It should then only take me a day or two to make it and then post here for everyone to see!

I can't wait to edit this video and toss the pineapple around the world! (Or at least around the forum
Old 10-09-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by insert56 View Post
Hello all! So I thought this could be a fun idea for us! (I tried doing this on another site but no one responded).

If you haven't seen, Psych has a page on their site right now where you can submit videos of you "passing the pineapple" on to others!

The instructions for the video and where you can upload them can be found here: http://www.usanetwork.com/psych/pass-the-pineapple

Things to Remember:
  • Film your video horizontally
  • Toss the pineapple from the left side of the screen to the right (in other words you will catch it on your right side and throw it to your left when filming)
  • Keep it short but don't be afraid to make it unique!

Anyhoo, since many of us are going to be doing this already, I thought it might be fun to put together our own version!

If you have already submitted your video to the site, you can find your submission on the bottom of the page (there's only a few pages of them right now so it shouldn't be too hard to find, it's sorted recent>oldest). Once you click on your video you can right click [on desktop] and select "Copy video address". This provides me with a direct download link for your video.

It should look something like this: https://d2wu9q5kspcymj.cloudfront.ne...2cf8034a05.MP4

If on mobile or you don't want to upload to the site, you can always put your video on YouTube as unlisted.

Then, either comment your video link down below or PM it to me and I will put a video together of all of us from Reddit passing the Pineapple to each other! If you PM your link, please comment down below that you did so so that I can make sure to see it!

Please upload and send me your video by Tuesday the 17th of October 2017!

I'm hoping this will be enough time for everyone to create and submit their video. It should then only take me a day or two to make it and then post here for everyone to see!

I can't wait to edit this video and toss the pineapple around the world! (Or at least around the forum
I love this idea!! I don't think I'll be able to participate but I'd love to see what others come up with!!