#1  
Old 08-09-2017
DinerGuy's Avatar
DinerGuy DinerGuy is offline
A reference, not a definition
Rank: Fake Psychic
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Atlantis
Posts: 6,274
Rep Power: 110
DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy
Default Co-Author Issue

Okay, so I have an issue and I don't know if I just have to wait for Zed to get back from vacation to fix it for me or not.

I'm not listed in the authors for Psychics Are People, Two anymore. (I think it may be from when I freaked the site out when I kept editing and saving it at one point a while back, but I thought I'd fixed it...) The weird part is that it shows on my author page, and I can see it in the Manage Stories tab, but I'm not actually listed as an author and can't edit the story at all.

Is that just a fluke? Or is there something I can do to fix it? I poked around a bit but I can't figure out how if there is.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-10-2017
dragonnan's Avatar
dragonnan dragonnan is offline
Founder of S.W.A.T.
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
Posts: 6,812
Rep Power: 138
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys
Default

Okay what the GLITCH??? I checked it too - even doing an edit on the authors. In the "edit" page, it shows you as co-author. But in the archive, it only lists Zed. I can't????? Like, I don't know why on earth it's doing that?? I'll keep the tab open and see if it resolves itself in a day or so. If not, I'll continue trying to get you back in there.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-11-2017
DinerGuy's Avatar
DinerGuy DinerGuy is offline
A reference, not a definition
Rank: Fake Psychic
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Atlantis
Posts: 6,274
Rep Power: 110
DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
Okay what the GLITCH??? I checked it too - even doing an edit on the authors. In the "edit" page, it shows you as co-author. But in the archive, it only lists Zed. I can't????? Like, I don't know why on earth it's doing that?? I'll keep the tab open and see if it resolves itself in a day or so. If not, I'll continue trying to get you back in there.
That's so weird!!! Can you try turning it off and back on again? Like, can you delete me and put me back in?

I honestly dunno what to suggest besides that. (And, shhh, don't tell anybody, but we're trying to finish it. Our schedules just don't mesh well anymore.)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-11-2017
dragonnan's Avatar
dragonnan dragonnan is offline
Founder of S.W.A.T.
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
Posts: 6,812
Rep Power: 138
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerGuy View Post
That's so weird!!! Can you try turning it off and back on again? Like, can you delete me and put me back in?

I honestly dunno what to suggest besides that. (And, shhh, don't tell anybody, but we're trying to finish it. Our schedules just don't mesh well anymore.)
*squeeeeeeeeeeee!!*

Well, at one point I took Zed away and switched so YOU were the primary and Zed was the co-author... what happened? It put you on there TWICE.

I swear this stupid thing is possessed...


Here's what I CAN do. I can add your chapter FOR you. If you'd like. Cause so far I can't seem to fix this crazy glitch.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-11-2017
DinerGuy's Avatar
DinerGuy DinerGuy is offline
A reference, not a definition
Rank: Fake Psychic
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Atlantis
Posts: 6,274
Rep Power: 110
DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
*squeeeeeeeeeeee!!*

Well, at one point I took Zed away and switched so YOU were the primary and Zed was the co-author... what happened? It put you on there TWICE.

I swear this stupid thing is possessed...


Here's what I CAN do. I can add your chapter FOR you. If you'd like. Cause so far I can't seem to fix this crazy glitch.
Sweet Lady Justice It's still just showing Zed on there as author, but the weirdest part is that it's showing on my author page and in my Manage Stories section and everything!! It just tells me I'm not authorized to access the function when I click the edit button. I mean, what even??

We're a ways out from being anywhere ready to post. lol And we'll need to edit the other chapters once we do. I guess we'll see what happens, if it'll let Zed add new stuff or not. And then go from there.

I am really really confused though; it apparently just hates me. Hahahaha

Oh, can you at least fix the pineapples and banner? I can give you the PostImage links.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-11-2017
dragonnan's Avatar
dragonnan dragonnan is offline
Founder of S.W.A.T.
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
Posts: 6,812
Rep Power: 138
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerGuy View Post
Sweet Lady Justice It's still just showing Zed on there as author, but the weirdest part is that it's showing on my author page and in my Manage Stories section and everything!! It just tells me I'm not authorized to access the function when I click the edit button. I mean, what even??

We're a ways out from being anywhere ready to post. lol And we'll need to edit the other chapters once we do. I guess we'll see what happens, if it'll let Zed add new stuff or not. And then go from there.

I am really really confused though; it apparently just hates me. Hahahaha

Oh, can you at least fix the pineapples and banner? I can give you the PostImage links.
Absolutely!! Any banner fixes you need I can do
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-11-2017
DinerGuy's Avatar
DinerGuy DinerGuy is offline
A reference, not a definition
Rank: Fake Psychic
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Atlantis
Posts: 6,274
Rep Power: 110
DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
Absolutely!! Any banner fixes you need I can do
Thanks! We just had the one, but since both are showing the big, gray, Photobucket-error icon now, I'd love to fix them.

So the summary text should include:

Award: Most Wanted WIP Award

with this pineapple image

<img src="https://s20.postimg.org/4mbytj759/2013-2nd-_P.png">

And then this banner goes at the end of the story notes: <img src="https://s20.postimg.org/4omnovw19/psychics-two-2p.jpg”>

Also... While you're at it, I noticed the "Are" in the title isn't capitalized. Not sure how we missed that, but the first one has it capitalized, and that is the correct way.

Thanks again!! You're the bestest.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-11-2017
dragonnan's Avatar
dragonnan dragonnan is offline
Founder of S.W.A.T.
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
Posts: 6,812
Rep Power: 138
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerGuy View Post
Thanks! We just had the one, but since both are showing the big, gray, Photobucket-error icon now, I'd love to fix them.

So the summary text should include:

Award: Most Wanted WIP Award

with this pineapple image

<img src="https://s20.postimg.org/4mbytj759/2013-2nd-_P.png">

And then this banner goes at the end of the story notes: <img src="https://s20.postimg.org/4omnovw19/psychics-two-2p.jpg”>

Also... While you're at it, I noticed the "Are" in the title isn't capitalized. Not sure how we missed that, but the first one has it capitalized, and that is the correct way.

Thanks again!! You're the bestest.
Done, done, and done!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-11-2017
DinerGuy's Avatar
DinerGuy DinerGuy is offline
A reference, not a definition
Rank: Fake Psychic
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Atlantis
Posts: 6,274
Rep Power: 110
DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
Done, done, and done!
YOU WIN AT LIFE AND ALL THE PINEAPPLES AND PUPPIES.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-11-2017
dragonnan's Avatar
dragonnan dragonnan is offline
Founder of S.W.A.T.
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
Posts: 6,812
Rep Power: 138
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerGuy View Post
YOU WIN AT LIFE AND ALL THE PINEAPPLES AND PUPPIES.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

On a completely unrelated note, James Roday just discovered capybaras are a thing and his delight is the most adorable thing ever lolol!!!

__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.