Old 12-09-2007
Sanity Is Overrated

Nyxelestia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Nyxelestia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleFairy View Post
But how did Shawn figure out his Dad's present? Did he follow him?
Aw, LittleFairy! I promised myself not to post anything new...and now you've given me a new one-shot idea. I don't know whether to thank you or to blame you.

Quote:
And Shawn's present for Henry was so cute too. I read somewhere that Corbin Bernsen has a huge snowglobe collection, so that was a nice little easter egg. Probably when he said "I've got to find an appropriate place for this", he put the snowglobe in his own bag to take home
He does? Wait, where'd you read this? I really have got to start reading the stuff on the USA network.

Quote:
And I want one of those Psych-snowglobes!
I know - so do I! I also want that one of Henry. How does one make a snow-globe? I want to find out. My own mom would love it for Christmas, and seeing as she watches Psych (sometimes, anyway) she might get the joke behind it, if she caught the new eppi.

Quote:
But Nyxie, what did you mean about the Gusters having killed that old guy? I didn't get to see the psych-out, what was that all about? Can anybody sum that one up for me?
Laura
Oh, yeah. PsychOut: Basically, Shawn was joking around, and the Gusters thanked Shawn for clearing their names, 'especially since they did it'. Mrs. Guster strangled the old man with her own bare hands. And then they told Shawn if he ever told Gus about it, then they'd 'kill again', and Shawn looked all scared and stuff. I just fell apart laughing at the look on Shawn's face.

Come on, you know I didn't make this.
I couldn't reach this talent, even if I tried.
This is all psych_ologist's creation,
Let her awesomeness reach far and wide!
Old 12-10-2007

LittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyxelestia View Post
Aw, LittleFairy! I promised myself not to post anything new...and now you've given me a new one-shot idea. I don't know whether to thank you or to blame you.
I'm sorry. I think? I don't know, is that the appropriate answer here? Lol.

Quote:
He does? Wait, where'd you read this? I really have got to start reading the stuff on the USA network.
He does. Though it wasn't on the USA site, but when I started watching Psych I was tring ot figure out where I knew him from, and I googled Corbin's name. The snowglobe thing is something I found along the way. Maybe on the IMDB? Don't remember, but I'm sure he collects them.

Quote:
I know - so do I! I also want that one of Henry. How does one make a snow-globe? I want to find out. My own mom would love it for Christmas, and seeing as she watches Psych (sometimes, anyway) she might get the joke behind it, if she caught the new eppi.
I've just seen that the Psych-snowglobe is available on the USA site. For 15$.
Making your own snowglobe isn't difficult, we've done that in school before. Here, I looked up a site for you, go and have fun. Link here.

I've seen the alternate ending on the USA site by now, but thanks. And yes, I've got too much time. I even sent a friend of mine one of the psych holiday e-cards

Anyway, I forgot my most favourite scene from the eppi:
When Gus discovers the creaking floorboard and Shawn starts spooking him off by making that heartbeat-sound. Obviously, Gus gets scared by the story "The tell-tale heart" by Edgar Allen Poe.
And when Shawn doesn't stop, how Gus starts rocking the rocking chair and calls "Norman! Norman!" I was laughing so hard. And how when both of them had stopped, Shawn was about to make that heartbeat sound again and immediately Gus' hand went back to the chair. "Don't play!" SOOOO funny.
Gus is afraid of a Poe story, and Shawn gets totally spooked by "Psycho", which is twice as funny because of the name

Old 12-10-2007
In Psych withdrawl...

moogsthewriter will become famous soon enough

I LOVED THIS EP!!

My friend and I about died laughing... which was bad, because we had entered 24-hour quiet hours for finals week... heheh. oops. It totally pwned though. I really cannot pick my fave scene/line...

But Lassie kicking tush on the Wii is definitely up there.

Wasting away until the Season 4 premiere...

(Banner by the astounding LittleFairy/avvie by the awesome eightiswild! Long live Supernatural! And pimp the limp!)
Old 12-12-2007
Sanity Is Overrated

Nyxelestia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Nyxelestia

Quote:
And when Shawn doesn't stop, how Gus starts rocking the rocking chair and calls "Norman! Norman!" I was laughing so hard. And how when both of them had stopped, Shawn was about to make that heartbeat sound again and immediately Gus' hand went back to the chair. "Don't play!" SOOOO funny.
Gus is afraid of a Poe story, and Shawn gets totally spooked by "Psycho", which is twice as funny because of the name
Thanks for the link!

Anyway, I know this is stretching it, but the 1998 version of that movie (if we're talking about what I think we're talking about) was produced and directed by Gus Van Sant. Random run fact of the day.

And Moogs - 24 quiet hours? Huh?

Come on, you know I didn't make this.
I couldn't reach this talent, even if I tried.
This is all psych_ologist's creation,
Let her awesomeness reach far and wide!
Old 12-12-2007
In Psych withdrawl...

moogsthewriter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
And Moogs - 24 quiet hours? Huh?
It's finals week, and the doors have to be like completely silent until 3 p.m. Friday afternoon so people can study. It's a pretty big deal... Finals...

Wasting away until the Season 4 premiere...

(Banner by the astounding LittleFairy/avvie by the awesome eightiswild! Long live Supernatural! And pimp the limp!)
Old 12-18-2007
it's captain crunch now

iloveshules is on a distinguished road

i wanted more shules
but other then tht i loved it
IN FACT WE ARE GETTING MARRIED IN VEGAS!!!!!!!
and u all r invited

shules :tt1: the non kiss rocked my world

is it january 11 yet? no? THEN BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2008
Professional Stalker

Isis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Isis Send a message via MSN to Isis Send a message via Yahoo to Isis Send a message via Skype™ to Isis

I finally got round to watching this episode (I know, I know, took me long enough didn't it!!) And I loved this episode. I grinned like mad through the christmassy opening credits and giggled like a school girl when Shawn did his tarzan impression and I loved the whole "we managed to go 30 hours wihtout fighting" bit (cos I love any Shawn / Henry scene as some of you know )

I felt really sorry for Shawn when he finds out Gus' parents don't like him and when he's digging a hole for himself at the dinner table. Occasionally he hard this hurt expresion on his face which made me want to give him a big hug!