Old 08-18-2007
Out of chill pills

stefanie has a spectacular aura aboutstefanie has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to stefanie
Default Return of the magic head

Shall I start?

Okay, as much as I loved season one, I have to say, I like this season even more. The writers are just so great at comedy! I like the larger part Gus plays now; looks like they're tapping into the great chemistry between Roday and Hill - and it so pays off! And thank you to the writers for that (itty bitty) Henry part. And how funny was that final revealing-the-solution-psychic-episode relay where Gus and Shawn keep hitting each other? Usually Shawn's visions border on the long side for me, but I loved this one!

All in all, this episode just adds to my (loooong) list of favorite lines from this show:

The food... killed his nose!
The Cheetos critic

And, (this still makes me laugh hysterically),
Swirly whirly jungle pants!

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
Whatever is said in Latin, sounds profound.
Old 08-18-2007
Wait for it.......
Contributer

GBFreak1 is a splendid one to beholdGBFreak1 is a splendid one to beholdGBFreak1 is a splendid one to beholdGBFreak1 is a splendid one to beholdGBFreak1 is a splendid one to beholdGBFreak1 is a splendid one to beholdGBFreak1 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to GBFreak1 Send a message via Yahoo to GBFreak1
Smile Funny Stuff

Stefanie, I could not agree more. This episode had me laughing from the hysterical flashblack. Go to your room? I don't know where that is. Shawn. Who's Shawn? :laugh: The charades in the office to say how the critic died. The Shulesy apple jacks horoscope. The relay at the end was great. The Psych-out for the epsiode was soooooooo funny. I loved this episode!

Made by the Lovely Isis!!
Old 08-18-2007
Life's a squishable jello

sas is just really nicesas is just really nicesas is just really nicesas is just really nice

i must say this had to be my favourite episode from season 2 so far...i was cracking up from the beginning seriously...

I must say they have been doing quite alot of Shawn whumpage this season...

LUV :wub: the whole applejacks thing

one question though...what happened to dear Lassie's arm...hmmm I'm sensing a psychfic.....

yes it's quite true, I'm a freak over anime and manga XD
Old 08-18-2007
Out of chill pills

stefanie has a spectacular aura aboutstefanie has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to stefanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBFreak1 View Post
Go to your room? I don't know where that is. Shawn. Who's Shawn?
You know an episode is really funny when you forget a part as great as that. :laugh: Yeah, that flashback was great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas View Post
one question though...what happened to dear Lassie's arm
You know, that's a good point - they never resolved that.

I forgot about it 'cause I was laughing too hard watching Lassiter walk backwards through doorways. :laugh:

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
Whatever is said in Latin, sounds profound.
Old 08-19-2007
Your Mom

MusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MusicalLuna Send a message via MSN to MusicalLuna Send a message via Yahoo to MusicalLuna

XDDDDDDDD OMJ, I looooved the horoscopes Shawn wrote, and all the reactions he recieved because of them. They were hysterical. My favourite (of course) was the Apple Jacks shirt horoscope directed at Juliet. XDDD He's a sneaky sneaky boy.

I was a little bummed when they didn't further explain Lassiter's broken arm, but that leaves the interesting task for all of us! I did read somewhere (I can't remember for the life of me where) that the reason his arm is in the sling is because Tim Omundson actually broke his collarbone doing...well I can't remember if he was rock climbing or something else, but doing something. XDD That's why he wasn't in the first scene either, he was still recovering from the injury. Poor guy.

I know I loved a lot more of this episode (ooh, the flashback!) but I can't hardly remember anything that happened, so I guess I'll have to go watch it again. XDDDDDDD

I was so glad to see an episode that sort of centered around Gus though, that was too much fun. I love that Shawn helps him out, but in true BFF form, doesn't make it easy for him. XD The last scene with them smacking one another in their tag team explanation was hysterical. I love these guys so much.
Old 08-20-2007
Sanity Is Overrated

Nyxelestia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Nyxelestia
Default Whumpage and Shules

Seriously, can it BE more obvious? The Shules-ness was just AWESOME! And I loved what Shawn was doing for the horoscopes.

As for Lassie-face's arm, I think I'll make it a challenge on PsychFic - How did Lassie break his arm?

Anyway, they've been doing a lot more hysterical Shawn whumpage this season, and this is one of my favorite episodes, I swear. Okay, screw that, it is my favorite.

I loved that flashback, though. I wonder why Shawn was grounded...but why am I not surprised that he's grounded? XD

I just loved the violent, tag-team psychic thing. Magic Head Returns! And I loved Jules's face every time one of the boys got hit in the head.

Honestly, these writers are AMAZING! I can't WAIT till next week's episode...

Come on, you know I didn't make this.
I couldn't reach this talent, even if I tried.
This is all psych_ologist's creation,
Let her awesomeness reach far and wide!
Old 11-08-2007

StarvingScriptWriter is on a distinguished road

Was rolling when the whole tag-team "reveal" came up! And what the heck was Shawn doing to the Guster's head that had him screaming like a girl? Not like he could grab a handfull to pull... seriously cracking up! And, I loved how Lassy stepped in saying "nobody said his name.." or something like that. Gold! (as usual)
Old 12-28-2011
James Roday...*sigh*

Singingpurplerose is just really niceSingingpurplerose is just really niceSingingpurplerose is just really niceSingingpurplerose is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Singingpurplerose

Best line ever....How do you kill a nose?