Old 03-12-2010
Admin

Jenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms start

Why don't you do a poll at the end of it, like the challenges?

Drag, you can make pretties for the winners. That would be really cool.

Anyway, just suggesting ;D

There's a degree of difficulty in dealing with me

Old 03-12-2010
SHERLOAF HOLMES

patster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn1984 View Post
Whump drawings perhaps?

I could see for miles, miles, miles
Old 03-12-2010
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn1984 View Post
Why don't you do a poll at the end of it, like the challenges?

Anyway, just suggesting ;D
You know, I was actually thinking of doing that! XD

I've never made a poll before - I assume it isn't complicated though, right?

Old 03-12-2010
Admin

Jenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms start

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
You know, I was actually thinking of doing that! XD

I've never made a poll before - I assume it isn't complicated though, right?

It's really simple. Self explanatory. You just check the box to post a poll with your thread.

There's a degree of difficulty in dealing with me

Old 03-12-2010
*Insertwittynamehere*

LozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to behold

You know what? With a competitive element, I'm automatically in.

Well actually, as soon as whump's mentioned I'm in.

But I also like COMPETITIONS.

*works hard on extravegent fic of DOOM and GLORY and AMNESIA and THE METROPOLITAN POLICE SERVICE*

Yeahh. That's right. Be interested.

((Especially more so as they're not the Detectives.))

((Well actually that might have changed since 1888. I'll just go research the police service in my own freaking capital city now...))

Font sizes are fuuunnn

Made by the wonderful Jenn for my birthday. Goodness, she wins a little too much for me to cope with

Last edited by LozzaaCakes; 03-12-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 03-13-2010
"I'm stupid good."

Kirei is just really niceKirei is just really niceKirei is just really niceKirei is just really niceKirei is just really nice

Quote:
Another reminder that the WHUMPATHON is in full swing!! I know there haven't been submissions yet, but I also know people have been busy. However, with Psych on break, now is the perfect time to get the writing hats on and get some stories in to tide us over till season 5!!

I have an idea to try to boost enthusiasm, so let me know what you think!

If it's permissible, I'd like to have an actual WHUMPATHON contest this year! Something like the Monthly contest only specifically relating to the WHUMPATHON. I could provide a prompt, and then, using the whump guidelines, the stories could answer that challenge!

Still need inspiration? Write a whump tag! Any episode could qualify! Either a scene continuation, an alternate ending, or a story that picks up where the episode left off!

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!
I missed the original but I'm in for Whumpathon Part Deaux. So many cruel and unusual ideas are floating around in my head right now. I have an alternate ending that... gosh, I'm surprised nobody else thought of it yet and I wonder if I've got the nerve to write it myself but I'll give it a try. I'm assuming that even with the proposed poll/vote situation that you want multiple entries? That could get complicated if there are tons of submissions. And I'm hoping there'll be tons of submissions.

'I like whumping people. It's a lot of kicks.'
(paraphrasing from a 1981 movie. A truckload of pineapples to anybody who can identify it. ^_^)

BTW dragonnan, I was totally going to make that my av but you beat me to it.
Old 03-13-2010
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirei View Post
I missed the original but I'm in for Whumpathon Part Deaux. So many cruel and unusual ideas are floating around in my head right now. I have an alternate ending that... gosh, I'm surprised nobody else thought of it yet and I wonder if I've got the nerve to write it myself but I'll give it a try. I'm assuming that even with the proposed poll/vote situation that you want multiple entries? That could get complicated if there are tons of submissions. And I'm hoping there'll be tons of submissions.

'I like whumping people. It's a lot of kicks.'
(paraphrasing from a 1981 movie. A truckload of pineapples to anybody who can identify it. ^_^)

BTW dragonnan, I was totally going to make that my av but you beat me to it.
LOL!!

Bear in mind, the WHUMPATHON and the WHUMPATHON Contest are two separate things. I know, it gets confusing lol!

The basic Whumpathon is a general event where you can participate as often as you like with multiple stories and fairly loose rules and regulations.

The Whumpathon "Contest" which is in the fic contest thread is for single entries per person only. There are specific elements that need to be included in it to qualify and there's a prize for the winner.

Let me know if I'm confusing the heck out of people!

Old 03-13-2010
"I'm stupid good."

Kirei is just really niceKirei is just really niceKirei is just really niceKirei is just really niceKirei is just really nice

Quote:
LOL!!

Bear in mind, the WHUMPATHON and the WHUMPATHON Contest are two separate things. I know, it gets confusing lol!

The basic Whumpathon is a general event where you can participate as often as you like with multiple stories and fairly loose rules and regulations.

The Whumpathon "Contest" which is in the fic contest thread is for single entries per person only. There are specific elements that need to be included in it to qualify and there's a prize for the winner.

Let me know if I'm confusing the heck out of people!
I see the Contest has to follow a specific prompt. Got it.
Old 03-25-2010
Thurston is my happy place ^_^*

apple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to apple jacks jules Send a message via Yahoo to apple jacks jules

Oh, I like these submission dates. Nice and long, plenty of time for me to spend some quality whumping time with all the characters you love Now, lets see...I've already done the challenge...hm...

...who to whump first?

siggie and avi by me (:
Old 03-25-2010

Rose_Tree is just really niceRose_Tree is just really niceRose_Tree is just really niceRose_Tree is just really nice

Ahhh, *grabs head* You crazy people, do you realise what you've done??? I am writing three stories at the same time. And they're all whumpathon submissions. DO YOU REALISE HOW RIDICULOUS THAT IS????