Old 03-12-2010
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys
Arrow WHUMPATHON Challenge!

Brand new for WHUMPATHON 2010!!

Following the same format as the monthly challenges, I'm starting a WHUMPATHON Challenge! Depending on its popularity, I may keep this going as a semi regular thing, so enter please!

In honor of the most amazing episode EVER I bring you your challenge!

Prompt: shower curtain
Must include: old lady, seagulls, kitchen knife
Minimum of 1000 words

Guidelines: (I swiped most of your guidelines Jenn)

-One story per author per challenge

-Must contain whump (see WHUMPATHON rules)

-Entries can involve anything from the episodes currently aired in the US. No spoilers.

-Voting will take place the last week of the month.

-Author must include all aspects of the prompt and meet the word
requirement to participate.

-Deadlines will be specified each month. Author must meet deadline requirements to participate. Links posted after the designated deadline may be deleted.

-The winner will receive a banner created by dragonnan.

If you need any , feel free to send me a private message.

Old 03-13-2010
*Insertwittynamehere*

LozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to behold

Oh I love this!

this is a monthly thing yeahh? Awesome!

*grabs Bug to join in*

Made by the wonderful Jenn for my birthday. Goodness, she wins a little too much for me to cope with
Old 03-13-2010
"I'm stupid good."

Kirei is just really niceKirei is just really niceKirei is just really niceKirei is just really niceKirei is just really nice

What's the deadline for this, since half the month is already gone?
Old 03-15-2010
My muse is a twat.

egorstandish is on a distinguished road

My first post and I'll no doubt mess it up because I have no idea .....

Anyway.

I'm a slow writer. My brain goes into shut down mode when it sees the words 'deadline' and it refuses to write a word.

You see, the thing is, Silverluna sent me here and as soon as I saw the prompt a huge nasty plot bunnie with very sharp teeth bit me in the arse and it won't let go. Can I still write the story even though I'm sure I won't meet the deadline. I know it won't be accepted as an entry, and that's fine. It's just that I REALLY want to write this story. Nasty twat of a bunny won't let go.
Old 03-15-2010
Your Mom

MusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MusicalLuna Send a message via MSN to MusicalLuna Send a message via Yahoo to MusicalLuna

Dude, dragonnan would NEVER turn down a whumpfic. That would be...madness! I can pretty much guarantee that she'll respond with a rabid, "WRITE IT!!!"
Old 03-15-2010
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

As with the Whumpathon in general, I'm relaxed when it comes to deadlines. I more or less copy and pasted the rulz from Jenn's monthly contest thingy. As writing has been a little slow, let's make the deadline for this one (pulls date out of butt) April 19th. That should be a goodly amount of time for completion XD. And if it goes well, it still gives us lots of time to have another one before the end of the Whumpathon too!

And Luna is waaay right! I would never ever turn down a whump story! Specially not from you Egor!! *hugs*

Old 03-16-2010
My muse is a twat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
As with the Whumpathon in general, I'm relaxed when it comes to deadlines. I more or less copy and pasted the rulz from Jenn's monthly contest thingy. As writing has been a little slow, let's make the deadline for this one (pulls date out of butt) April 19th. That should be a goodly amount of time for completion XD. And if it goes well, it still gives us lots of time to have another one before the end of the Whumpathon too!

And Luna is waaay right! I would never ever turn down a whump story! Specially not from you Egor!! *hugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicalLuna View Post
Dude, dragonnan would NEVER turn down a whumpfic. That would be...madness! I can pretty much guarantee that she'll respond with a rabid, "WRITE IT!!!"
Can I say yay! Then Lassiter whump fic I shall write

Thank you
Old 03-16-2010
Is it real, this infusion?

silverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to silverluna Send a message via MSN to silverluna

Quote:
Originally Posted by egorstandish View Post
Can I say yay! Then Lassiter whump fic I shall write

Thank you
YAY!!! You are HERE!!! Welcome!!! And ready to whump Lassiter! *happy dance*

Banner and Icon by me

Old 03-17-2010
My muse is a twat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverluna View Post
YAY!!! You are HERE!!! Welcome!!! And ready to whump Lassiter! *happy dance*
*waves in a mad manner*

Yes ... whump Lassiter with .... *cough*
Old 03-17-2010
Thesealion

Okapi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by egorstandish View Post
*waves in a mad manner*

Yes ... whump Lassiter with .... *cough*
I'm here too! And now I'm on pins and needles.