Old 08-04-2011
WHERE'S MY COFFEE?

PeterPanic has a spectacular aura aboutPeterPanic has a spectacular aura aboutPeterPanic has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to PeterPanic Send a message via MSN to PeterPanic

Can I just say that I freaking love the Koi prompt, and that I'm strangely excited to read TWO Koi-related stories?
Old 08-05-2011
Bringing a funeral program to a knife fight since 2006

ZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ZedPM Send a message via MSN to ZedPM

Title: Good Night, Lassie
Author:ZedPM
Summary:Good night, Lassie
Good night, Lassie
Good night, Lassie
Oh look, there’s a car crash first.

When Lassiter and Juliet work on a case involving Lassiter’s least favorite form of music, Barber Shop Harmony, things take a turn for the worse when the head detective has an accident.
Prompt: 3. Lassiter CANNOT stand people singing in four-part barbershop harmony. That's as good a reason as any to explain why he suddenly lost control of his cruiser and crashed it through the front window of the barbershop. Or it could be that somebody sabotaged his car. (Prompt by Kirei)
Link:http://psychfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=3418
Old 08-06-2011

GallowsHumor is just really niceGallowsHumor is just really niceGallowsHumor is just really niceGallowsHumor is just really niceGallowsHumor is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterPanic View Post
Can I just say that I freaking love the Koi prompt, and that I'm strangely excited to read TWO Koi-related stories?
Yeah, I am pretty excited about it, too. I love reading other people's interpretations of the same prompt. It's great fun seeing how people use their own style and flavor to tell the same general story. And, hey, we have three stories involving water, which makes me pretty happy.

Zed-- Lassie + Barbershop Quartet = fantastic. That prompt is so spectacularly ridiculous and I love that someone picked it.
Old 08-06-2011
Bringing a funeral program to a knife fight since 2006

ZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ZedPM Send a message via MSN to ZedPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GallowsHumor View Post

Zed-- Lassie + Barbershop Quartet = fantastic. That prompt is so spectacularly ridiculous and I love that someone picked it.
Hahahaa, I don't think I could have /not/ picked it. I love Barbershop Quartets, and being a music major it struck a chord with me (ba, dum, chshhhhh)

Anywho, I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with
Old 08-10-2011
Don't panic.

CelticKnot12 is on a distinguished road

Title: Gone with the Ice Cream
Author: CelticKnot12
Summary:Shawn has an encounter with a psychopath that leaves him and Gus chilling in a freezer.
Prompt: Gus and Shawn enter the backroom freezer to investigate a strange noise, when the freezer door is slammed shut behind them, it's past closing hours and no one knows they're in there. They have plenty of ice cream to eat but will they survive the cold temperatures until morning?
Link: http://psychfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=3415

And I'm submitting this for SupremeCommanderOfPencils:

Title: Crashing, Tumbling, and Generally Falling For You
Author: SupremeCommanderOfPencils
Summary: Temper tantrums have this way of ending anticlimactically. But Shawn's always done things differently...
Prompt: Downpour, slick roads, and pitch black night. The engine was ticking as it cooled, the wheels still spinning. Trapped inside the crumpled wreck, father and son had no way of knowing if they'd ever be found...
Link: http://psychfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=3422
Old 08-12-2011

GallowsHumor is just really niceGallowsHumor is just really niceGallowsHumor is just really niceGallowsHumor is just really niceGallowsHumor is just really nice

Friendly reminder: I believe today is the last day for submissions, so write, dagnabit!
Old 08-12-2011
"I'm stupid good."

Kirei is just really niceKirei is just really niceKirei is just really niceKirei is just really niceKirei is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GallowsHumor View Post
Friendly reminder: I believe today is the last day for submissions, so write, dagnabit!
Was it today or tomorrow? I thought I had until tomorrow to finish thing thing. Ack! *goes back to look* Crap! I will write like the wind and try to get it done by midnight if not sooner. But it'll be my time zone midnight, if that's okay.
Old 08-12-2011

That is fine as far as I am concerned, Kirei. I think the more completed submissions we get, the better. I just like reading all the different stories people come up with.
Old 08-12-2011
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Bahaha!!! WOOT STORIES!! Thanks for posting the reminder, I was just thinking I needed to do that! Kirei, lemme know if you need any more time

Old 08-12-2011
Promoted from Lieutenant Crunch to Captain Crunch

boomboomboommuffins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to boomboomboommuffins Send a message via MSN to boomboomboommuffins

It's already 11:20?? Wow...Why do I have to be such a slow writer! How did I manage to spend the whole day writing and not get very far? I'm sorry but is it possible to get a little more time to work on the whumpathon fics? I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish in 40 minutes and also I don't think my betas will be on tonight.