Go Back   Psychfic.com Community > The Outer Limits > Off-Topic

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Koohii Kappu is on a distinguished road

Hey Drag, have you seen Erased yet? I could've asked you in a message but I'm procrastinating and it suddenly sounds like the best idea ever to revive this old thread. XD Anyway, I feel like Erased would be totally up your alley. And, I must admit, it was flippin' awesome and I still get chills. ^^
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koohii Kappu View Post
Hey Drag, have you seen Erased yet? I could've asked you in a message but I'm procrastinating and it suddenly sounds like the best idea ever to revive this old thread. XD Anyway, I feel like Erased would be totally up your alley. And, I must admit, it was flippin' awesome and I still get chills. ^^
oooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I have NOT! I am unfamiliar but I LOVE anime suggestions!! I'll look into it!!

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Koohii Kappu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
oooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I have NOT! I am unfamiliar but I LOVE anime suggestions!! I'll look into it!!
Awesomeness! It's pretty dark (one of the main themes is child abuse), so I kinda shyed (shied? I've heard it both ways) away from it at first, but I couldn't help coming back for more XDD It's amazing, I got hooked REALLY fast, I think I watched ten episodes in one night and I stayed up until like 1:00 finishing . . . XDD