Old 07-12-2007
MishaMinion #461

windscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms start
Send a message via MSN to windscryer Send a message via Yahoo to windscryer
Question smilies

Hey JessicaRae, if I can get some smilies that look like our fave characters from the show is there some way to put them up here in the community for everyone to use? (Not that we don't all love the little yellow ball, but wouldn't it be ever so much more fun to have Shawn grinning or Gus sticking his tongue out or Lassie glaring?)

M
Old 07-12-2007
His Eyes Are Blue

Mrs. Shawn Spencer will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Mrs. Shawn Spencer

tHAT WOULD BE SOOO COOL!!!

plz do it JessicaRea!!!!
What!?! You don't like Psych and You Think Shawn Spencer (James Roday) is poop Ugly!!!!! I HATE YOU GO DIE DOWNSTAIRS THEN I"LL CALL SHAWN AND TELL HIM WHAT YOU SAID AND MAKE SURE THEY DON"T INVESTIGATE YOUR DEATH BECAUSE PSYCH IS THE AWESOMEST SHOW ALIVE!!!!!!!!!:cursing:
Old 07-13-2007
Administrator

JessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud of

If you can keep them small like the current smilies, I say sure! Just let me know. The only reason why I like to keep the smilies small is because larger ones distort the text rows and stuff.

Old 07-16-2007
MishaMinion #461

windscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms start

Quote:
If you can keep them small like the current smilies, I say sure!
I'm assuming you mean height wise, not width wise . . .

The ones I'm doing are closer in size to the 'wub' smiley you have now . . . is that too big?

Also, is there a limit to the number of smilies we can have here?

And how does one go about getting them on here? :confused1:

Thanks!

M
Old 07-16-2007
Administrator

JessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by windscryer View Post
I'm assuming you mean height wise, not width wise . . .
Yep.

Quote:
The ones I'm doing are closer in size to the 'wub' smiley you have now . . . is that too big?
Nope. I think that is fine.

Quote:
Also, is there a limit to the number of smilies we can have here?
Nope. There is just only so many that appear in the side bar, when you click on the 'More' link, all of the smilies show in another window.

Quote:
And how does one go about getting them on here? :confused1:
I have to upload them to the forum via the Admin. Panel. You could either email them to me or post them in this thread and I'll add them. Can't wait to see them!

Old 07-16-2007
MishaMinion #461

Sweet! *happy dance*

I'm still in the process of making the first batch, but I hope to have them done by the weekend.

M
Old 07-18-2007
MishaMinion #461

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaRae View Post
You could either email them to me or post them in this thread and I'll add them.
Emailing would probably be easiest. What's your addy?

Maja
Old 08-28-2007
Administrator

Ack!! :scared: Sorry, didn't see this post. My email is: psychfic@yahoo.com

Sorry for the delay of reply!!

Old 08-28-2007
MishaMinion #461

S'okay. There's been a bit of a delay (i.e. the muse won't let the fic writing go.)

Hopefully I'll have a batch here for you soon, though.

Thanks!

Maja
Old 09-21-2011
James Roday...*sigh*

Singingpurplerose is just really niceSingingpurplerose is just really niceSingingpurplerose is just really niceSingingpurplerose is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Singingpurplerose

Do we have any Halloween Smilies? Like a Vampire Shawn and Gus? If not, could someone make them? That would be cool for the upcoming season and the upcoming holiday!