Old 03-07-2013
The One and Only...

TheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to TheOneBlueGecko Send a message via MSN to TheOneBlueGecko Send a message via Skype™ to TheOneBlueGecko
Default Gecko Arts

I know I have an old thread here somewhere...but I figure it is time for something new, so here are some random gecko arts. (Is it ok that I am making a new thread?...my other one hasn't been posted in for like a year...)

So, I have a webcomic I am doing, which is here, but that is just the start to the arts.

This one has a story behind it, so I have this memory of visiting my grandmother in New Hampshire when I was three, but for some reason the memory is in just blues and pinks. So I drew what I sort of remember as seen out a car window.

Some characters from a book I am working on writing

A watercolor

Fun with clay of the character from above

Boxing (it is from this picture from a magazine during the Olympics)

Watercolor of one of my geckos