Go Back   Psychfic.com Community > The Outer Limits > The Artistic Path

Old 08-06-2011

GallowsHumor is just really niceGallowsHumor is just really niceGallowsHumor is just really niceGallowsHumor is just really niceGallowsHumor is just really nice
Default GallowsHumor's Cross Stitch

Becca was curious about my gaming cross stitch stuff, so here we go. I am slow as all get out, so I only have two to share right now, but I am working on a Portal themed one as well.

Old 08-06-2011
Keeper of the Minions

mia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my gosh, I want that Nintendo one! I want it as a giant pillow. To show off my true Nintendo heritage. Good. times.
Old 08-06-2011
SHERLOAF HOLMES

patster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms start

That is AWESOME. I want the Nintendo one too! It's so epic. And you're doing a PORTAL ONE? *just purchased Portal 2 yesterday* WIIIIIN!

I could see for miles, miles, miles
Old 08-06-2011
I'm baaaaaaack!!!

sisangel is a name known to allsisangel is a name known to allsisangel is a name known to allsisangel is a name known to allsisangel is a name known to allsisangel is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to sisangel Send a message via Yahoo to sisangel

*flails* Those are freaking awesome!! I'm inspired to try cross stitching now!
Old 08-06-2011
Bringing a funeral program to a knife fight since 2006

ZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to beholdZedPM is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ZedPM Send a message via MSN to ZedPM

Those are amazing! My mom does cross-stitch and I do a little bit... but I don't have the patience for it most of the time
Old 08-06-2011
Not obsessed...passionate.

jackiekat is just really nicejackiekat is just really nicejackiekat is just really nicejackiekat is just really nice

Those are amazing, fantastic and fabulous!!! YOU'RE DOING A PORTAL ONE???? *celebrates*
Old 08-06-2011

GallowsHumor is just really niceGallowsHumor is just really niceGallowsHumor is just really niceGallowsHumor is just really niceGallowsHumor is just really nice

Thanks, guys! I can understand the whole patience thing-- I have to sit my stuff down sometimes and just walk away, lest I gleefully set fire to it in a fit of rage.

And yes, there is a Portal one in the works. It will say "Home is where the heart is" but the heart portion is the companion cube. I've also been tossing around the idea of doing one that has the various danger/warning symbols.

I have another Katamari pattern that I have been working on for awhile. That one has been particularly frustrating because it features the Prince rolling up a giant ball. So much detail. So many colors. Head explosion imminent.
Old 08-06-2011

beccaundomiel will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to beccaundomiel Send a message via MSN to beccaundomiel

I am IN LOVE!!! These are all beyond awesome! I'm with Angel. Totally inspired to try cross-stitch now!!!
Old 08-08-2011
Is it real, this infusion?

silverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to silverluna Send a message via MSN to silverluna

WOW!!!! OMG!!!! The Super Mario Bros one!!!!! WOW!!!!! That's just CRAZY GOOD AMAZING AWESOME OMG WOW!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!

I used to know how to cross-stitch but I don't recall making anything more complicated than a heart. xD A tiny heart. That's just spectacular!!!! I just can't stop gazing at it. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!

Banner and Icon by me

Old 08-08-2011

If you guys are curious as to where I find patterns, I lurk on the forums at Sprite Stitch. They have all sorts of fun and nerdy crafting ideas.

http://www.spritestitch.com/