Go Back   Psychfic.com Community > The Outer Limits > The Artistic Path

Old 10-11-2011
A Surprisingly Knowledgeable Merchant of Cabbage.

LeafOnTheWind has a spectacular aura aboutLeafOnTheWind has a spectacular aura aboutLeafOnTheWind has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphyer View Post
:O If I had money I so would!!!! *cry* How much do you charge? For y'know, future references.

--EDIT: Also, I just realized your location is Traverse Town. It's been ages since I played KH, (my sister took the PS2 with her and my PS3 doesn't play games for 2) and I miss it so much. Three should come out, like tomorrow. Curse Enix for spending years on different spin-offs instead of actually working on its sequels!! *dramatic 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' pose*

Or you could just press this button: http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
It depends on the type of shoe (high/low tops, Vans, Keds, flats, heels, etc.). High tops would be about $70 (plus shipping). All money goes toward the "Janelle is a Broke College Student Fund". A noble cause, if you ask me.

AND OH MY GOODNESS, I KNOW. It really bothered me that they spread it out across so many systems, too. I couldn't play BBS or 354/2 Days, and it really annoys me.
Old 10-11-2011
The killer who lives next door to you.

Starphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to behold

Yea, I've honestly never played the spin-offs. I played CoM when my then-best-friend got it back when it first came out, but I really hated the card system and couldn't play it for more than a minute.

Though the being on different consoles thing doesn't bother me (most likely because I'm a giant nerd and own every game system that has come out in the past 12 years -- EXCEPT A WII BUT I'M GETTING ONE FOR XMAS SO IT'S OKAY!), it's the whole 'let's tease our fans with some clips from the new game, and then come back two years later with a more 'exclusive' preview only to wait ten years to actually put it out!' =/

--

Y so expensive?! CURSE YOU CHUUUUCKS!! I only have two pairs of Converse, the other three are knock-off brands, that were like, 90% cheaper and just as good (in fact one pair I have I wear more often). In fact, it's my only pair of high tops, and it's my favourite.

Anyway: EXPENSIVE D: I could never afford that! In all honesty, if I ever have $70, it will be spent on a new video game. :B Because I'm a nerd.

Hey, young blood. Doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
Old 10-11-2011

LeafOnTheWind has a spectacular aura aboutLeafOnTheWind has a spectacular aura aboutLeafOnTheWind has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Yea, I've honestly never played the spin-offs. I played CoM when my then-best-friend got it back when it first came out, but I really hated the card system and couldn't play it for more than a minute.

Though the being on different consoles thing doesn't bother me (most likely because I'm a giant nerd and own every game system that has come out in the past 12 years -- EXCEPT A WII BUT I'M GETTING ONE FOR XMAS SO IT'S OKAY!), it's the whole 'let's tease our fans with some clips from the new game, and then come back two years later with a more 'exclusive' preview only to wait ten years to actually put it out!' =/

--

Y so expensive?! CURSE YOU CHUUUUCKS!! I only have two pairs of Converse, the other three are knock-off brands, that were like, 90% cheaper and just as good (in fact one pair I have I wear more often). In fact, it's my only pair of high tops, and it's my favourite.

Anyway: EXPENSIVE D: I could never afford that! In all honesty, if I ever have $70, it will be spent on a new video game. :B Because I'm a nerd.
I know. But that price includes the cost of the paints AND the shoes. Seriously, you would not believe how much paint I go through making these. But yeah, I understand. It's all goooooood.
Old 01-23-2012

Sometimes I like to pretend I have Photoshop skills. But I don't have Photoshop. So I just mess around on iPhoto.

Old 01-23-2012

Starphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to behold

Eeeeeeeeeeee!! I LOVE those!!!! <3 <3 <3

C: Sooo awesome!!!! <3

Old 01-23-2012

Quote:
Eeeeeeeeeeee!! I LOVE those!!!! <3 <3 <3

C: Sooo awesome!!!! <3
*flails* THANK YOU!

~

Here's another one. The size is a bit different than the other two, but yeah.

Old 01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafOnTheWind View Post
*flails* THANK YOU!

~

Here's another one. The size is a bit different than the other two, but yeah.

OH YEA. THIS ONE. THIS ONE IS MINE. O____O

Is it the right dimensions for PF? Can I use??? <3 <3 <3 <3

LOVE JOHN OMG <3

You should make an Irene Adler one, too!! <3

Old 01-24-2012

Quote:
OH YEA. THIS ONE. THIS ONE IS MINE. O____O

Is it the right dimensions for PF? Can I use??? <3 <3 <3 <3

LOVE JOHN OMG <3

You should make an Irene Adler one, too!! <3
Thanks! I'm not entirely sure what the dimensions for PF are, but you may definitely use it!

I was considering making ones for Lestrade and Mycroft, but I could do one for Irene as well. I made one for Anderson, but I don't think I can post it on here, considering it involves a curse word...

Well, here's the link for the ones I've done so far.
http://humidhernandez.tumblr.com/pos...se-here-you-go

Anyone's welcome to use them!
Old 01-24-2012

Quote:
Thanks! :) I'm not entirely sure what the dimensions for PF are, but you may definitely use it!

EEEEEEEEEEEE! SO AWESOME THANK YOU!!! <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Well, here's the link for the ones I've done so far.
http://humidhernandez.tumblr.com/pos...se-here-you-go

Anyone's welcome to use them!

Okay, that's it. I'm confused. Don't mean to ranty in your art thread, but it's been bugging me....

This is the billionth tumblog I've seen that has what looks like a million followers and posts that get 300+ faves on a bad day. Am I doing something wrong? Am I tumblog-illiterate?

Though in all honesty, a majority of those blogs I an talking about only dealt with fan stuff (banners, fan art, screen caps and so on) while mine only deals with original art. STILL. It's frustrating, and I just needed to vent. No offense to you or your blog, or anyone else who gets lots of faves and reblogs. It was just something that I noticed. Carry on.

--

Again thanks for the sig!!! *flees to change hers right now*

Old 01-24-2012

Quote:
EEEEEEEEEEEE! SO AWESOME THANK YOU!!! <3 <3 <3

Okay, that's it. I'm confused. Don't mean to ranty in your art thread, but it's been bugging me....

This is the billionth tumblog I've seen that has what looks like a million followers and posts that get 300+ faves on a bad day. Am I doing something wrong? Am I tumblog-illiterate?

Though in all honesty, a majority of those blogs I an talking about only dealt with fan stuff (banners, fan art, screen caps and so on) while mine only deals with original art. STILL. It's frustrating, and I just needed to vent. No offense to you or your blog, or anyone else who gets lots of faves and reblogs. It was just something that I noticed. Carry on.

--

Again thanks for the sig!!! *flees to change hers right now*
Sure thing! Glad you like it! *glomps*

And trust me when I say that that is the first post I've EVER had to have become that popular. I mean, I only have 60 followers. I was completely thrown for a loop last night when it started getting all of those notes. I mean, I just posted it up for a friend on there! (And honestly, it only took me about 5 minutes for each one...) So yeah...