Old 12-15-2007
Admin

Jenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms start

I hope we can all chat again soon, because that was seriously a blast

There's a degree of difficulty in dealing with me

Old 12-17-2007
Admin

Jenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms start

I know it's still early in the week, but...

What are you all doing this weekend? How about another chat session?

Please, give me a reason not to go to my parents house until the 24th.

Old 12-17-2007
Professional Stalker

Isis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Isis Send a message via MSN to Isis Send a message via Yahoo to Isis Send a message via Skype™ to Isis

great minds think alike I was thinking this weekend too.
I definitely think we should have a christmas special psych chat. Who else is up for it? This saturday at 8pm eastern time??
Anyone new who wants to join the chat, just download messenger and add me as a friend to join in the chat. It has to be MSN messenger to join the chat.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME
the more the merrier! It was so much fun last time and we want as many people as possible to join in the craziness!!
Old 12-17-2007

LittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud of

Righty-o, I finally beat it. My computer I mean. Not literally, though that was a close call.
But MSN finally stopped crashing. Not that I did anything different this time, I just started it, but somehow now it works. *shrugs* I've long since come to accept that there are some things better left unquestioned.
The main thing is: It doth work. Was that Shakespearian? Anyway, before I start ranting now, to the important things:
My contact for MSN is littlefairy78@live.de so feel free to add me. I probably won't make the chat next Saturday :crying::crying::crying: because I'll be away from the internet for nearly a whole week :scared: (Christmas home with the family, stuck in the middle ages).
But I'll try to make the next chat. And I'm online most of the days when I have off, and always open for a little distraction
Laura

Old 12-18-2007
Admin

I added you, Little Fairy!

Old 12-21-2007
Life's a squishable jello

sas is just really nicesas is just really nicesas is just really nicesas is just really nice

i'm a little bit late for this ..but ye i'm in...i'm [email]goobie300@yahoo.com the same is for my hotmail address...i'm on most of the time...have no idea what time zone i'm in though XD

yes it's quite true, I'm a freak over anime and manga XD
Old 12-21-2007
Admin

you're the same time as me, aren't you sas? so you're on eastern time

Old 12-22-2007

LittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud of

All righty, the good news is that I can make the psych-chat tonight *YAY* I'm really looking forward to it.
The bad news is that I have absolutely no idea what time it starts. Yes, I'm that bad with timezones and stuff.
I mean, my MSN is on for the rest of the night anyway, but just so that I know we're on the same side here: when you say 8pm eastern time, that's 8pm on the US-eastcoast, right? OMG, that question sounds even more stupid now that I typed it
I just need tofigure out what that'll be in Germany. Psych_ologist, we're in the same timezone, aren't we? Or are England and Germany an hour apart in the winter? I can never tell when that's the case and when not. Could somebody maybe just tell me when it starts, I think I'm getting mad here
Laura

Old 12-22-2007
Professional Stalker

Isis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Isis Send a message via MSN to Isis Send a message via Yahoo to Isis Send a message via Skype™ to Isis

Littlefairy, I think you're an hour behind me. Isn't great cos when it's 8pm eastern time, means its 1am UK time, meaning it'll be 2am Germany time. Think you can stay up till then? hope you do
Old 12-22-2007

2am? Oh my gosh, I've just been through a ten-hour workday from hell
But since I don't have places to be early tomorrow, I think I'll give it a try (which means I'll stay up). I can always doze a little before all the fun starts. And maybe I'll just go now and make myself a big pot of coffee...or two.