Old 12-07-2007
Admin

Jenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms start

I can do saturday nights probably. Now, is it 8 eastern time, or west coast? (shut up, Luna)

If it's the weekend, I can do it at 11, if it would be easier.

There's a degree of difficulty in dealing with me

Old 12-08-2007
Sanity Is Overrated

Nyxelestia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Nyxelestia

Count me in!

And that's a good question - 8pm for which time zone?

Santa Barbara time zone?

Nah...I'm up for any time. It's Saturday evening/night, so it's relatively easy. And I have Yahoo, but I'll just get an MSN messenger, anyway. Other than that...let's get this party started!

I added you, psych_ologist. I'm dead_dragon_375@yahoo.com

Come on, you know I didn't make this.
I couldn't reach this talent, even if I tried.
This is all psych_ologist's creation,
Let her awesomeness reach far and wide!
Old 12-08-2007
Professional Stalker

Isis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Isis Send a message via MSN to Isis Send a message via Yahoo to Isis Send a message via Skype™ to Isis

I am so bad a time zones, especially when it's not my own! Would someone who does know that stuff like to work out the times for everyone?
Old 12-08-2007
Admin

Jenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms start

OK, if we do 8 o'clock pacific time, that would mean that psych_ologist and LittleFairy would be chatting very early in the morning, around 4 and 5 in the morning. So what about 8 o'clock eastern time?

I'm honestly just fine with any times on a saturday, so what ever will be easiest for all the rest of you is no problem for me.

Old 12-08-2007
Admin

side note: if we do it tonight, I more than likely can't do it too far past 11 eastern time, because I'm at my parents house this weekend, and my little sister is a giant meanie head who "needs her beauty rest" apparently.

I'm still trying to figure out why the computer is in her room.

Old 12-08-2007
Professional Stalker

Isis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Isis Send a message via MSN to Isis Send a message via Yahoo to Isis Send a message via Skype™ to Isis

Sounds good to me! Everyone listen to Jenn!!
Okay so 8pm Eastern time. Those who can do it tonight add me on messenger and I'll put everyone into a conversation together. Remember it's isis_sg1_@hotmail.com
Old 12-08-2007
Admin

We're using MSN, correct?

Old 12-08-2007
Professional Stalker

correct
Old 12-08-2007
Professional Stalker

Just another reminder to all of you about the psych-chat tonight - 8pm eastern time. Sign into messenger and add me to join the conversation! Everyone is welcome the more the merrier!!!!
Old 12-09-2007
Professional Stalker

The first psych chat was a success!! Lots of crazyiness, lots of random nonsense and occasionaly we talked about Psych!!
I don't know how regular people want to do these, either once a week or twice a month etc, just tell me what's better for you.
Everyone is welcome to the psych chat, just make sure you have msn messenger and you can join in. I'm sure if it became really successful we could set up a proper chat room. It's a great way to get to know everyone better.