Old 12-05-2007
Professional Stalker

Isis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Isis Send a message via MSN to Isis Send a message via Yahoo to Isis Send a message via Skype™ to Isis
Default Psych-chat

Me and Jenn1984 have been talking and we thought it would be a great idea to start up a regular chat session. I don't know how it would happen, whether it would be on msn, aim or yahoo etc but we could find a time when most people are online and just start chatting. Who's up for it?
Old 12-05-2007
Your Mom

MusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MusicalLuna Send a message via MSN to MusicalLuna Send a message via Yahoo to MusicalLuna

Heck yes.

I'm on all the time pretty much, and I have pretty much every messenger known to man, so schedule away. XDDD
Old 12-05-2007
Admin

Jenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms start

Awesome! I have MSN, Yahoo, and AIM. So whatever everyone wants, I'm good w/!

There's a degree of difficulty in dealing with me

Old 12-05-2007
The Bird formerly known as Lycoris

WaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud of

Hey I'm up for it. I've pretty much everything as well, so all's well.

(Shoot me a PM if you want my messenger info)
Old 12-06-2007

LittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud ofLittleFairy has much to be proud of

I'm also in! I don't have any of those messenger services and am in a different timezone, but I might just be able to get around all that

Old 12-06-2007
Professional Stalker

Isis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Isis Send a message via MSN to Isis Send a message via Yahoo to Isis Send a message via Skype™ to Isis

I'm also in a different timezone! I've had to turn nocturnal just to talk to most of you!! lol
It should probably be on a weekend (Just so I can have a lie in the next day )
I have yahoo / aim and msn so I'm happy to use what's convienient for other people
Old 12-06-2007
MishaMinion #461

windscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms start
Send a message via MSN to windscryer Send a message via Yahoo to windscryer

Oh wow. This is gonna be fun. I AM SO IN!!!!!!

I've got Yahoo and MSN, either one works for me.

YAYZ FOR FANDOMS!

Maja
Old 12-06-2007
In Psych withdrawl...

moogsthewriter will become famous soon enough

Yayz, this sounds like fun! ^_^ I've got MSN... but I'm sure it wouldn't be too much work to get another one... and yeah, weekends would probably best, just cuz then I won't feel so guilty if I'm supposed to be doing homework...

Wasting away until the Season 4 premiere...

(Banner by the astounding LittleFairy/avvie by the awesome eightiswild! Long live Supernatural! And pimp the limp!)
Old 12-06-2007
Professional Stalker

What time is good for everyone on saturday evening? Because most people are in the US, we'll organise a time that it best for you and everyone else will have to work around it (including me)

I'm also thinking that we do it on msn, it seems like the most common messenger. My messenger address is isis_sg1_@hotmail.com -feel free to add me
Old 12-07-2007
Professional Stalker

Okay, I think we should get the ball rolling and start this weekend. Saturday evening (For the Americans here ) anyone suggest a good time to start! maybe 8ish?

If everyone adds me and then when everyone comes online and i'll add you to the conversation. (email address is above)
This is going to be so much fun.