Old 12-21-2010
Off either saving the world or conquering it. Leave a message.

Location: Ducking behind the pillar out of the corner of your eye
Lost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Lost_in_Translation
Default Secret Chat?

Mom suggested this to me and now I'm suggesting it to you: Could we have a secret chat?

Apparently a secret chat, for those of you who don't know, is where we have a sort of psych chat/group chat, but we log in with different names. And as we chat we try to figure out who is who.

*shrugs* I thought the idea sounded AWESOME, although I'm not sure how well it'll work out. Anyways, just a suggestion.

*has the bestest PS ever*
Old 12-21-2010
I'm baaaaaaack!!!

sisangel is a name known to allsisangel is a name known to allsisangel is a name known to allsisangel is a name known to allsisangel is a name known to allsisangel is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to sisangel Send a message via Yahoo to sisangel

It sounds fun

I could guess a few easily. Ti likes to use , AJ likes to use the angel smiley, you'd type the fastest and Bee would talk about/make references to DW Others I unfortunetly haven't talked to a lot yet, so you guys are pretty much the only ones I'd be able to figure out
Old 12-21-2010
Not obsessed...passionate.

jackiekat is just really nicejackiekat is just really nicejackiekat is just really nicejackiekat is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisangel View Post
It sounds fun

I could guess a few easily. Ti likes to use , AJ likes to use the angel smiley, you'd type the fastest and Bee would talk about/make references to DW Others I unfortunetly haven't talked to a lot yet, so you guys are pretty much the only ones I'd be able to figure out
Well, now they know what NOT to do, lol.
Old 12-21-2010
Thurston is my happy place ^_^*

apple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to apple jacks jules Send a message via Yahoo to apple jacks jules

Psh I'm totally not that predictable!!!

Alright, fine... *sneaks off to start secret plan of DOOOOM...in a good way* :3

siggie and avi by me (:
Old 12-21-2010
The Bird formerly known as Lycoris

WaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud of

I'd be easy to spot. I'd lurk and then suddenly talk about a cat or a person in my head and then lurk again.

(Shoot me a PM if you want my messenger info)
Old 12-22-2010
Keeper of the Minions

mia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
I'd be easy to spot. I'd lurk and then suddenly talk about a cat or a person in my head and then lurk again.
Or about art. Or go "crap, my water is burning" (Love you, Ly!)

I think I'd be able to spot most people, too. Mostly by how much I'd want to stab them in the face
Old 12-22-2010
The Bird formerly known as Lycoris

WaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud ofWaryFalcon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia View Post
Or about art. Or go "crap, my water is burning" (Love you, Ly!)

I think I'd be able to spot most people, too. Mostly by how much I'd want to stab them in the face
Bahahahaha. Niiiice.

(And it's truuueee... My cooking skills are the stuff of legends. Disastery legends)

(Shoot me a PM if you want my messenger info)
Old 12-22-2010
Off either saving the world or conquering it. Leave a message.

Location: Ducking behind the pillar out of the corner of your eye
Lost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Lost_in_Translation

Quote:
It sounds fun

I'm not the fastest typer in the world, Halo! Have you ever had an IM convo with Star? It's scary; she makes me look normal.

No, you can tell it's me by how many word actions I do. I'd probably be the one rolling my eyes the most. That, or I'd have the most typos.

Or I'd probably point out each and every 'lost' that comes up in the conversation.

*looks up again* Maybe I shouldn't have said that... *facepalm*

*has the bestest PS ever*
Old 12-22-2010
Doc's future companion

hbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to hbee Send a message via Yahoo to hbee

Quote:
It sounds fun

This is true...

Sig and avatar by Jackiekat!
Old 12-22-2010
Admin

Jenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms start

I wouldn't have to hear you all speak to guess you. I would guess you all by your email addresses.

Just saying.

I'm too lazy to make up a fake email address.

There's a degree of difficulty in dealing with me