Go Back   Psychfic.com Community > The Outer Limits > The Artistic Path

Old 10-29-2010
Admin

Jenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms start
Talking Jenn's Attempt to Make Pretty Things

I've never made icons before, but I thought I wanted to try. My sister helped me out a little, though she doesn't use GIMP, so it was a little hard. It took me almost two hours to make three Merlin icons (DON'T LAUGH AT ME). Pat said they're okay, though I think she might just be trying to keep my hopes up

Here's the result:

There's a degree of difficulty in dealing with me

Old 10-29-2010

CaitlinMae will become famous soon enoughCaitlinMae will become famous soon enough

SISTER, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. I'VE BEEN MAKING GRAPHICS FOR LIKE 900 YEARS AND NOW MY SISSY HAS MADE THREE. SO PROUD. I'M CRYING.

YOU'RE THE VOICE, NEE. I UNDERSTAND IT.
Old 10-29-2010
Admin

Jenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms start

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitlinMae View Post
SISTER, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. I'VE BEEN MAKING GRAPHICS FOR LIKE 900 YEARS AND NOW MY SISSY HAS MADE THREE. SO PROUD. I'M CRYING.

YOU'RE THE VOICE, NEE. I UNDERSTAND IT.
You're not even crying, you're laughing your face off.

DON'T SIT IN SILENCE, CAIT.

Old 10-29-2010

CaitlinMae will become famous soon enoughCaitlinMae will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn1984 View Post
You're not even crying, you're laughing your face off.

DON'T SIT IN SILENCE, CAIT.
I'm crying and you see it. Don't judge me. I'm not get over.
Old 10-29-2010
Admin

And these are my last two attempts before I try to stop singing dumb 80s songs in my head and lie down for the night:

Old 10-29-2010
Always the Little Boy Cat.

Zemby is a glorious beacon of lightZemby is a glorious beacon of lightZemby is a glorious beacon of lightZemby is a glorious beacon of lightZemby is a glorious beacon of lightZemby is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Zemby

Quote:
Quote:
Those two are my favorites.

Pretty good for your first icons! :3 I wanna see more from you.
Old 10-29-2010
Keeper of the Minions

mia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond repute

Nee! You're trying to usurp us aaaall! These are really really good! I love your coloring and your cropping. It's great.
Old 10-29-2010
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemby View Post
Those two are my favorites.

Pretty good for your first icons! :3 I wanna see more from you.
Thanks, Zemby. It took me forever to make them, but it was kinda fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia View Post
Nee! You're trying to usurp us aaaall! These are really really good! I love your coloring and your cropping. It's great.
Miiiiiiiiia, *hug* I'm glad you like them, cause it was HARD haha I'm going to keep trying though.

Old 10-29-2010

tiger_head is a jewel in the roughtiger_head is a jewel in the roughtiger_head is a jewel in the roughtiger_head is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to tiger_head

Quote:
This one is definitely my favorite

In fact, I want to steal it right now xP

Irish swag.
Old 10-29-2010
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger_head View Post
This one is definitely my favorite

In fact, I want to steal it right now xP
lol I'm glad you like it.