Old 07-05-2010
The Perv of TSCOW

Hutchster has much to be proud ofHutchster has much to be proud ofHutchster has much to be proud ofHutchster has much to be proud ofHutchster has much to be proud ofHutchster has much to be proud ofHutchster has much to be proud ofHutchster has much to be proud ofHutchster has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Hutchster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbee View Post
Thanks Hutchster!! Would you like a dragon? I love to draw them. The more details the better. *Grabs notepad*
I'd love one!

How about one with a cocky smile? I could see one where it's grinning at the veiwer with a raised eyebrow. But a closed mouth (snout?) grin. You know what I mean?

I like wiskers on dragons, too. You know how you sometimes see them with these thick, tapering wiskers steming from their snout? Like those.

And whatever wings you see fit.

Old 07-05-2010
Doc's future companion

hbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to hbee Send a message via Yahoo to hbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutchster View Post
I'd love one!

How about one with a cocky smile? I could see one where it's grinning at the veiwer with a raised eyebrow. But a closed mouth (snout?) grin. You know what I mean?

I like wiskers on dragons, too. You know how you sometimes see them with these thick, tapering wiskers steming from their snout? Like those.

And whatever wings you see fit.
*Grabs drawing pad*

(I'll try with the cocky grin and stuff, but usually I draw my dragons profile. Maybe. I can draw the whiskers for sure, though.)
EDIT: I can do it! but it will have to be a different kind of snout than the one you like, Okay?

Sig and avatar by Jackiekat!

Last edited by hbee; 07-05-2010 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-05-2010
The Perv of TSCOW

Hutchster has much to be proud ofHutchster has much to be proud ofHutchster has much to be proud ofHutchster has much to be proud ofHutchster has much to be proud ofHutchster has much to be proud ofHutchster has much to be proud ofHutchster has much to be proud ofHutchster has much to be proud of

Quote:
*Grabs drawing pad*

(I'll try with the cocky grin and stuff, but usually I draw my dragons profile. Maybe. I can draw the whiskers for sure, though.)
EDIT: I can do it! but it will have to be a different kind of snout than the one you like, Okay?
Fine by me! I'm just grateful you're doing a dragon for me!

Old 07-05-2010
Doc's future companion

hbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to allhbee is a name known to all

Here you are, Duck! May I call you Duck?
It didn't exactly come out as I'd planned. No cocky eyebrow raise or anything, but I did get the whiskers. Oh, and your dragon is grinning, but it's showing teeth. You asked for no teeth, but it wouldn't really work, so it has teeth. And since you don't really have a symbol like Veggie does, I added a peace sign on the wing. I think you mentioned liking peace signs once.
Hope you like it!

As always, its a clickable thumbnail.

Old 07-05-2010
The Perv of TSCOW

Quote:
Here you are, Duck! May I call you Duck?
It didn't exactly come out as I'd planned. No cocky eyebrow raise or anything, but I did get the whiskers. Oh, and your dragon is grinning, but it's showing teeth. You asked for no teeth, but it wouldn't really work, so it has teeth. And since you don't really have a symbol like Veggie does, I added a peace sign on the wing. I think you mentioned liking peace signs once.
Hope you like it!

As always, its a clickable thumbnail.
Oh, I LOVE it hbee! He's beautiful!

And yes, I do love peace signs. I'm something of a hippie. I loved that little touch.

His grin is awesome, teeth or no teeth. And the eyebrow wasn't a huge requierment, just a thought.

Thank you so much! Could I print it out? I'd like to have a paper copy of it, if that is alright with you.

And yes, you may call me Duck.

Old 07-05-2010
Doc's future companion

Quote:
Oh, I LOVE it hbee! He's beautiful!

And yes, I do love peace signs. I'm something of a hippie. I love'd that little touch.

His grin is awesome, teeth or no teeth. And the eyebrow wasn't a huge requierment, just a thought.

Thank you so much! Could I print it out? I'd like to have a paper copy of it, if that is alright with you.
*Gives the Okay*

SO glad you liked it!!!

Old 07-05-2010
The Perv of TSCOW

Quote:
*Gives the Okay*

SO glad you liked it!!!
You know what's funny? Certain features of his actually came out looking a lot like the character of mine that I had sort of pictured as a dragon when I gave you the discription.

I am not kidding. The resemblence is striking.

Old 07-05-2010
Doc's future companion

Quote:
You know what's funny? Certain features of his actually came out looking a lot like the character of mine that I had sort of pictured as a dragon when I gave you the discription.

I am not kidding. The resemblence is striking.
Haha. Yes. I'm psychic. As psychic as shawn Spencer himself.

Old 07-06-2010
Doc's future companion

I got really bored one day...

Dragon breathing fire

Dragons fighting

No idea where this came from... If you cant read them, the words say, "The evil killer turtle", and "The dog that will save everyone". I drew the angry dog first, then decided he had to be angry at something, so I drew a mean turtle. Then I drew bones behind the turtle, then.... *Sighs*

Yet another dragon

This was not very easy to draw. None of it was done on the computer, so it took some very careful drawing to get the two to match up like a reflection.

I drew the cat first, and added the mouse later cause I decided he had to be looking at something.

(As always, these are all clickable thumbnails)

Id love to know what you think and what your favorite is.

Old 07-06-2010
A cape wearing fire extinguisher swallowing dragon

veggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to veggiewoppa Send a message via Yahoo to veggiewoppa

Eee!

*flails in joy over so many dragons to stare at*

Oh my gosh! There's dogs and turtles and mice and cats too!

*esplodes*