Old 03-21-2010
Off either saving the world or conquering it. Leave a message.

Location: Ducking behind the pillar out of the corner of your eye
Lost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Lost_in_Translation
Default Update Forum????

I know we have the 'most recent' thing on the home page for Psychfic, but I was wondering...

Wouldn't it be cool for authors to have their own update threads? It'd kinda be like reviewing for a story, or like, somebody could go and read the thread, make some suggestions, and the author could respond to such and such, have chats about their stories, things like that.

*shrugs* I dunno, the idea just popped into my head.
Old 03-21-2010
Admin

Jenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms start

There's a sub forum that's going to be put up soon called Critic's Corner where authors can post their works for feedback. Like a public beta, so they can discuss their stories and areas for improvement.

Also, there is something else in the works that I'm hoping you will all enjoy that has to do with the main fic archive.

There's a degree of difficulty in dealing with me

Old 03-21-2010
The killer who lives next door to you.

Starphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to behold

Something sory of like that is being worked on, it's called the critique thread. Of course I can't hunt it down cause I get lost too easily around here. Someone else could find it for you... +points to Jenn... Or Maja... Or one of you other intimidating people+

EDIT: LOL, Jenn you beat me to it!! XDD

Hey, young blood. Doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
Old 03-21-2010

Lost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of light

Cool! That makes sense.
Old 03-21-2010
Yes, I am just that awesome.

Spencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to all

Did the Critic's Corner even start up yet?

Cuz Ive been waiting for it
Old 03-21-2010
Admin

Jenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms start

Jessie is working on it. The awards had been the number one priority. I figure she deserves a break for a few days before we start harassing her again

Also, feel free to pimp your story in the Psychfic forum. We used to do that back in the day

There's a degree of difficulty in dealing with me

Old 03-21-2010
*Insertwittynamehere*

LozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn1984 View Post
Jessie is working on it. The awards had been the number one priority. I figure she deserves a break for a few days before we start harassing her again

Also, feel free to pimp your story in the Psychfic forum. We used to do that back in the day
We DID? Man, like the psychfic version of Disney Reneissance... *JD daydream*
They had llamas...

Does this mean I can randomly pimp ma stories? 'cause I haz lots of stories. I haz 8. Go review them *PIMPS*

Made by the wonderful Jenn for my birthday. Goodness, she wins a little too much for me to cope with
Old 03-21-2010
Yes, I am just that awesome.

Spencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to all

I technically haz one *pimps anyways*
Old 03-21-2010

Pimps? I don't know that one... I assume it means brag/announce/criticize story, jes???

Well, in that case...
Old 03-21-2010
The killer who lives next door to you.

Starphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_in_Translation View Post
Pimps? I don't know that one... I assume it means brag/announce/criticize story, jes???

Well, in that case...
Pimping is shameless promotion.

So go read my stuff. Send the Pain Below needs more love. <3

Hey, young blood. Doesn't it feel like our time is running out?