Go Back   Psychfic.com Community > The Outer Limits > The Artistic Path

Old 02-19-2012
The killer who lives next door to you.

Starphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBlueGecko View Post
I love that about it, there can be so much story too it, and whatever you want. In my mind she is on a quest to find her true love who was kidnapped by a dragon and taken to the mountains in the distance. After crossing the dreaded desert mesa she is making her way down and into the jungle of doom...Will she be able to make it past the dreaded killer snakes and giant bugs or will she be eaten alive? We will have to wait to find out.

What next?

Hey, young blood. Doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
Old 02-19-2012
Yes, I am just that awesome.

Spencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to allSpencer05 is a name known to all

I'm going to go back to my original question, Rem:

WHY YOU SO AMAZING?!?!

u make me shake my head at my own stuffs. Love your work
Old 02-19-2012

Starphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to beholdStarphyer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer05 View Post
I'm going to go back to my original question, Rem:

WHY YOU SO AMAZING?!?!

u make me shake my head at my own stuffs. Love your work :)
*shrug*

I actually did that last one for stress relief, which is why it looks so different than my usual style. Not different bad, at least.

Old 02-19-2012
The One and Only...

TheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to TheOneBlueGecko Send a message via MSN to TheOneBlueGecko Send a message via Skype™ to TheOneBlueGecko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphyer View Post

What next?
She is close of the end of the Jungle, but there is a dangerous river and the only obvious paths are a series of boulders across a tall waterfall or a raggedy rope bridge, either of which are full of danger and if she slipped it could very well mean her doom and her true loves as well.
Old 02-20-2012
...the friendly neighborhood ninja.

Drama Queen of Whump is just really niceDrama Queen of Whump is just really niceDrama Queen of Whump is just really niceDrama Queen of Whump is just really nice

Star: your art. *dies from jealousy* Seriously, it's amazing.

Blue: I love the story you made from the pictures...this should be a graphic novel/comic or something.

But really, I love all of this...I agree with Spence. *nods*
Old 09-21-2012

Quote:
She is close of the end of the Jungle, but there is a dangerous river and the only obvious paths are a series of boulders across a tall waterfall or a raggedy rope bridge, either of which are full of danger and if she slipped it could very well mean her doom and her true loves as well.
One day I will finish drawing this haha. Backgrounds are really not my forte.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Queen of Whump View Post
Star: your art. *dies from jealousy* Seriously, it's amazing.

Blue: I love the story you made from the pictures...this should be a graphic novel/comic or something. :D

But really, I love all of this...I agree with Spence. *nods*

Haha, thanks, Deek! :D No need to be jealous. There's plenty of talent to go around! What you lack in art, you make up for in writing! For me, I lack the writing, but I'm good at the art! We all have something we are good at.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Been a while, huh? Don't mind if I pimp my art here do you? First I'm going to talk about my BLOG, which you can also get to by clicking the banner in my signature. It is a safe for work blog, however it contains violence, so if that's not your cup of tea, steer clear.

Here's what I've been up to lately. C:

Spoiler for Kind of Large Images:

(left to right: Remy, Omni, Yoman, and Me)

Mike Chilton from the Disney XD show 'Motorcity'.

Another Mike Chilton.

A painting of one of my characters. I was going for a more realistic style than usual.

A phoenix.

Luc Bach, a friend's OC.

Spoiler for GIF: No Epilepsy Warning:

If any of you have ever heard of a webcomic called Homestuck, then you will know what this is. If not, it's just a comic that is told via animated gifs, instead of pages and panels, like normal comics. My friends and I are working on a fan comic of Homestuck.

Spoiler for Violence: You were warned.:

A scene from one of my comics, in which an OC gets tortured.

Fan art for the webcomic Homestuck.

Old 03-16-2013

Quote:
A year in the making and--!! I figured I'd go ahead and post what I had done. I don't think I'll ever finish it. Sorry, Gecko D: