Old 09-08-2009
Is it real, this infusion?

silverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to silverluna Send a message via MSN to silverluna
Default yay for ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer05 View Post
I think this is a good idea!! I remember when i first joined the forums I was thinking about it because i love discussing fics but i never found the idea section.

It would be wonderful to have a discussion section for fics! Like a book club, kind of, for fics. Good ideas, psychficcers!

Banner and Icon by me

Old 09-30-2009
MishaMinion #461

windscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms start
Send a message via MSN to windscryer Send a message via Yahoo to windscryer

Question: Can you do subcategories for categories over on the archive?

E.g. Could you do a 'holiday' category with the different days listed underneath for further clarification?

It wouldn't have to be EVERY holiday, just the major ones. Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Years, Fourth of July, Easter, St. Patrick's Day maybe for Lassie . . .

Just wondering because we're about to hit the major holiday season and I was thinking it would be kind of nice if, when I'm feeling a craving, I could look for stories themed or otherwise associated with Christmas or Thanksgiving, or even Halloween.

You know, to kind of help me get in that particular holiday's mood.

If so, this would ROCK. If not, that's all right too.
Old 10-01-2009
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by windscryer View Post

E.g. Could you do a 'holiday' category with the different days listed underneath for further clarification?

It wouldn't have to be EVERY holiday, just the major ones. Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Years, Fourth of July, Easter, St. Patrick's Day maybe for Lassie . . .

Just wondering because we're about to hit the major holiday season and I was thinking it would be kind of nice if, when I'm feeling a craving, I could look for stories themed or otherwise associated with Christmas or Thanksgiving, or even Halloween.

That WOULD be awesome.

If not, we could always have people put the holiday name in the description somewhere so we can search for them easier.
Old 10-01-2009
A cape wearing fire extinguisher swallowing dragon

veggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to veggiewoppa Send a message via Yahoo to veggiewoppa

I love all these ideas!

We can haz them all now yesh?
Old 10-01-2009
Your Mom

MusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MusicalLuna Send a message via MSN to MusicalLuna Send a message via Yahoo to MusicalLuna

I third this motion and would also like to put in a motion that you stop having a real life Jessie. You know you want to spend all your time on here with us catering to our every whim. Eh eh eh??
Old 10-01-2009

veggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicalLuna View Post
I third this motion and would also like to put in a motion that you stop having a real life Jessie. You know you want to spend all your time on here with us catering to our every whim. Eh eh eh??

Can I second not only your thirding of the all inclusive motion, but also second your firsting on the immediate cessation of Jessie's real life?

Is that allowed?
Old 10-01-2009
MishaMinion #461

windscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms start
Send a message via MSN to windscryer Send a message via Yahoo to windscryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiewoppa View Post
Can I second not only your thirding of the all inclusive motion, but also second your firsting on the immediate cessation of Jessie's real life?

Is that allowed?
ONLY IF YOU REMOVE ALL NUMBERS FROM THAT SENTENCE SO IT MAKES SENSE TO THOSE OF US WHO ARE NOT CHARLES EPPES.
Old 10-02-2009
Is it real, this infusion?

silverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to silverluna Send a message via MSN to silverluna

Quote:

That's an awesome idea! Holiday categories would rock. Are there also challenges for holiday fics issued before/ near some holidays?

Banner and Icon by me

Old 10-02-2009
Call me Beth, MCR=Band

mcr9873 is just really nicemcr9873 is just really nicemcr9873 is just really nicemcr9873 is just really nice

Okay i have been spoiled on FFN by those little arrows at the edge of the fic tittle which take you to the last chapter posted.

And as every time i favourite something on PF it immediately removes it from my favourite list i can't get alerts. (can you fix that or am i doing it wrong)

So it would be useful as my computer is so slow it takes ages to wait for it to load then click on the drop down list and wait for the last chapter to load.

Holiday categories would be cool though

But what we really need is a whump category with sub categories for who exactly is being whumped
Old 10-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiewoppa View Post

Is that allowed?
Quote:
ONLY IF YOU REMOVE ALL NUMBERS FROM THAT SENTENCE SO IT MAKES SENSE TO THOSE OF US WHO ARE NOT CHARLES EPPES.
Ok then- Can I not only your of the all inclusive motion, but also your on the immediate cessation of Jessie's real life?

Better now?

Tags
archive questions, psychfic archive