Old 03-13-2009
Administrator

JessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud of
Default Artistic Selection

Well, here is where I'll post fan art other than that of Psych and SN. It doesn't happen often, but I do meander off those paths sometimes. This is all pretty much old art, I hope to add some new stuff soon, though. Especially of Chris Evans.

Here is a colored pencil drawing I did of NASCAR's Jeff Gordon back in 2000: http://jessicarae24.deviantart.com/a...ndeur-77663483

1024 - 800 - 1280x800

1024 - 800 - 1280x800

1024 - 800 - 1280x800

1024 - 800 - 1280x800

1024 - 800 - 1280x800

1024 - 800 - 1280x800

1024 - 800 - 1280x800

1024 - 800 - 1280x800

Old 03-13-2009
SHERLOAF HOLMES

patster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms start

Those are awesome! Transformers!!!!
My little sis is like obsessed with that movie, so I showed them to her and she loved them.
AMAZING JOB!

I could see for miles, miles, miles
Old 03-13-2009
Administrator

JessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud of

Thank you!!! I can't wait for the Transformers sequel.

Old 03-13-2009
MishaMinion #461

windscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms start
Send a message via MSN to windscryer Send a message via Yahoo to windscryer

TRANSFORMERS, CHRIS EVANS, ERAGON, AND JEFF GORDAN?

GUH.

*THUNK*

*DIES*
Old 03-13-2009
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by windscryer View Post
TRANSFORMERS, CHRIS EVANS, ERAGON, AND JEFF GORDAN?

GUH.

*THUNK*

*DIES*
YESSSSS!!!!!!

And HELL YES, JEFF GORDON!! He's my driver!

Old 03-13-2009
MishaMinion #461

windscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms start

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaRae View Post
And HELL YES, JEFF GORDON!! He's my driver!

ME TOO, JESSIE. ME TOO. JEFF ALL THE WAY, BABY! *fist bump*
Old 03-13-2009
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by windscryer View Post
ME TOO, JESSIE. ME TOO. JEFF ALL THE WAY, BABY! *fist bump*
YAY!!!! *dances* Suh-weet!! I mean, I know there are a lot of JG fans out there, just not so many that admit to it, or they get overshadowed by the haters.

Here's hoping he wins at Bristol. NO MORE SECOND PLACES!! I wanna see baby Ella Sophia with her daddy in the winner's circle. She was so cute when he won the Gatorade 125.

Old 03-13-2009
SHERLOAF HOLMES

patster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms startpatster has reached the point where Psychisms start

Quote:
Thank you!!! I can't wait for the Transformers sequel.
Me neither! Just saw the movie poster a few days ago and almost died LOL.

I could see for miles, miles, miles
Old 03-13-2009
Professional Stalker

Isis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud ofIsis has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Isis Send a message via MSN to Isis Send a message via Yahoo to Isis Send a message via Skype™ to Isis

I have 2 things to say:

1) chris evans is hot

2) i also can't wait for the transformers sequel

......oh yeah and AWESOMENESS!!!
Old 03-13-2009
MishaMinion #461

Quote:
YAY!!!! *dances* Suh-weet!! I mean, I know there are a lot of JG fans out there, just not so many that admit to it, or they get overshadowed by the haters.

Here's hoping he wins at Bristol. NO MORE SECOND PLACES!! I wanna see baby Ella Sophia with her daddy in the winner's circle. She was so cute when he won the Gatorade 125.
Yeah, what is up with that? HAVE SOME PRIDE PEOPLE. ARE YOU MICE OR FANS?

And people really need to stop with the hating. He's just awesome, okay? Deal with it.

OH MAN! She WAS adorable! I just wanted to hug them both! And I want to see her there again!