Old 01-29-2009
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys
Default When I Don't Sleep I Do This

I was watching a show about hippos

Old 01-29-2009
Keeper of the Minions

mia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond repute

Gah, that is amazing, Drag! I mean, I know you're talented liek whoah, but that's just amazing! Draw me moooore? I'm always in awe of people who can draw cause I really, really can't. (Except stick figures. But somehow I get the feeling they don't count )
Old 01-29-2009
The One and Only...

TheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant futureTheOneBlueGecko has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to TheOneBlueGecko Send a message via MSN to TheOneBlueGecko Send a message via Skype™ to TheOneBlueGecko

Wow! That drawing is amazing! I absolutely love all the animals.
Old 01-29-2009

Stray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to behold

ROFL! A HIPPO WITH A WILDEBEEST ON TOP OF IT! Oh gosh - that's the most fantastical crack drawing I ever did see. Or just one of a REALLY smart wildebeest. I'm prone to believe both versions - cracked and uncracked.
Old 01-29-2009
MishaMinion #461

windscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms start
Send a message via MSN to windscryer Send a message via Yahoo to windscryer

Dude, mia, I'm so with you. I can't draw for anything. *fist bump*

Also, drag, THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME. SO AWESOME IN FACT, THAT I THINK I HAVE TO KILL YOU NOW. SORRY. IT'S JUST A POLICY. THERE CANNOT BE MORE AWESOME THAN ME.

AND ANYONE WHO CAN DRAW IS AUTOMATICALLY A THREAT TO MY AWESOME LEVEL.

*goes to clean the guns*

I've got a test next Wednesday and an assload of math homework due before then. But come next weekend I'll be heading your way. Take the time and say your goodbyes.

But don't, run, okay? You'll only embarrass yourself and it's doomed to failure.
Old 01-29-2009
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

*rubs back of head and swallows dryly*

Sooo... urm... Thank you all, it was awesome getting to know you! I'll really miss you! You're words have brightened my last remaining days, and were it not for my impending slaughter, I'd do all sorts of things like post new art, update my stories, and occasionally contribute to the crack that is Psych chat.

As it is, I shall soon be dead- so it may be those things will never come to pass. CURSE YOU MAJA AND YOUR GUNS OF DOOM!!!!

Old 01-29-2009

Stray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to beholdStray is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by windscryer View Post
Dude, mia, I'm so with you. I can't draw for anything. *fist bump*

Also, drag, THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME. SO AWESOME IN FACT, THAT I THINK I HAVE TO KILL YOU NOW. SORRY. IT'S JUST A POLICY. THERE CANNOT BE MORE AWESOME THAN ME.

AND ANYONE WHO CAN DRAW IS AUTOMATICALLY A THREAT TO MY AWESOME LEVEL.

*goes to clean the guns*

I've got a test next Wednesday and an assload of math homework due before then. But come next weekend I'll be heading your way. Take the time and say your goodbyes.

But don't, run, okay? You'll only embarrass yourself and it's doomed to failure.
How, exactly, do you define "assload"? Or is this one of those things I don't want to know?

Btw I can't draw either! We need to start a "I can't draw to save my life!" club.

I also have to add Maja that you can't kill Drag less I eat you for taking my drug away from me. Yes, Drag, you are my drug - you write me whump like no other and I flail a little with each new story you post. NOW UPDATE MOTORCYCLE FIC ALREADY DRAG OR I WONT STOP MAJA FROM COMING AFTER YOU! I'll just use her as a means to get you to write faster.
Old 01-29-2009
MishaMinion #461

windscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stray View Post
How, exactly, do you define "assload"? Or is this one of those things I don't want to know?
An assload is a very specific measurement in fact. But the numbers get a bit confusing so just know it's below 'a metric butt tonne' and just above 'a whole freakin' lot'.

Quote:
Btw I can't draw either! We need to start a "I can't draw to save my life!" club.
*raises hand* Man I'm so in this one. Whether I want to be or not. You can't lack talent the way I do and NOT be a member of such a club if it exists.

Quote:
I also have to add Maja that you can't kill Drag less I eat you for taking my drug away from me. Yes, Drag, you are my drug - you write me whump like no other and I flail a little with each new story you post. NOW UPDATE MOTORCYCLE FIC ALREADY DRAG OR I WONT STOP MAJA FROM COMING AFTER YOU! I'll just use her as a means to get you to write faster.
I have a very large gun that says otherwise. And a case of C-4 that's sticking its tongue out saying, "JUST TRY AND STOP ME."

And if you intend to use my threats as motivational aids, that will cost you.

Somewhere on the order of a 'metric butt tonne' of money.
Old 01-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by windscryer View Post
An assload is a very specific measurement in fact. But the numbers get a bit confusing so just know it's below 'a metric butt tonne' and just above 'a whole freakin' lot'.

*raises hand* Man I'm so in this one. Whether I want to be or not. You can't lack talent the way I do and NOT be a member of such a club if it exists.

I have a very large gun that says otherwise. And a case of C-4 that's sticking its tongue out saying, "JUST TRY AND STOP ME."

And if you intend to use my threats as motivational aids, that will cost you.

Somewhere on the order of a 'metric butt tonne' of money.
It's a good thing I have CK to support me then. She should pay you. Then again I'll just eat you before you can take her money since she's supposed to be spending it on presents for me. *glares at lack of presents*

Btw how the heck do you get that much C-4 without the FBI/CIA/Big People In Charge taking you in for questioning? And no I don't plan on using your answer for pertaining my own C-4, how silly of you to even think that.

That's for that definition by the way. You should put in on urban dictionary.
Old 01-29-2009
MishaMinion #461

Quote:
Btw how the heck do you get that much C-4 without the FBI/CIA/Big People In Charge taking you in for questioning? And no I don't plan on using your answer for pertaining my own C-4, how silly of you to even think that.
Dude, where the hell do you think I get it from? Or did you miss the whole 'Maja is a trained government assassin' thing?