Old 08-23-2010
Off either saving the world or conquering it. Leave a message.

Location: Ducking behind the pillar out of the corner of your eye
Lost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Lost_in_Translation
Default Casefiles?

Um. I feel really dumb doing this. Really, REALLY dumb. *facepalm* But I do have a question.

See, on PF there're catagories, right? I noticed there aren't any casefiles. I really love casefiles (in my experience, those are like... real eps, right? *fails*). And since this is a suggestion box...

Oh, ugh. I'm not explaining, or asking, this very well. But I geuss what I'm trying to "suggest" is, could we add a casefile catagory? Because that would be very convenient, searching-wise. *blush*

*has the bestest PS ever*
Old 08-23-2010
A cape wearing fire extinguisher swallowing dragon

veggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to veggiewoppa Send a message via Yahoo to veggiewoppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_in_Translation View Post
Um. I feel really dumb doing this. Really, REALLY dumb. *facepalm* But I do have a question.

See, on PF there're catagories, right? I noticed there aren't any casefiles. I really love casefiles (in my experience, those are like... real eps, right? *fails*). And since this is a suggestion box...

Oh, ugh. I'm not explaining, or asking, this very well. But I geuss what I'm trying to "suggest" is, could we add a casefile catagory? Because that would be very convenient, searching-wise. *blush*
Yes there is. It's in genres. Third one down

That wasn't just added was it? Am I looking foolish saying this?
Old 08-23-2010

Lost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiewoppa View Post
Yes there is. It's in genres. Third one down

That wasn't just added was it? Am I looking foolish saying this?
No, it was... *tilts head*

I looked. Grrr I looked. *flees to look some more*

EDIT: Oh, I see, it was in genres. But that's only if you do advanced search. I was talking about adding it to the "catagories" section. But I can work with this. Thanks, Frankie!

Old 08-23-2010
A cape wearing fire extinguisher swallowing dragon

veggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to veggiewoppa Send a message via Yahoo to veggiewoppa

I'm so glad I'm not the only one confused now

*giggles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_in_Translation View Post
No, it was... *tilts head*

I looked. Grrr I looked. *flees to look some more*

EDIT: Oh, I see, it was in genres. But that's only if you do advanced search. I was talking about adding it to the "catagories" section. But I can work with this. Thanks, Frankie!
When you click on a categories thing, the advanced search bit comes on the top anyway doesn't it?

I always jump right to it so I don't know
Old 08-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiewoppa View Post
When you click on a categories thing, the advanced search bit comes on the top anyway doesn't it?

I always jump right to it so I don't know
Lol, well I don't normally use search, so I guess that's why it's so weird to me. I found out that if you just click on the genre on the story that already has it it jumps right to the page with every story that has that genre in it, so I guess that's cool.

But grrrrr I with there was a way to... I dunno... I mean, it's a genre, but there are so many OTHER genres that go with it. Oh, well.