Old 4 Weeks Ago
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys
Talking Psychfic Anytime Challenge!

Hey guys!! So it's hard to keep up with the regular challenges therefore I thought it would be fun to start a new challenge thread! LOL!

No, but this makes sense!

Rather than have a specific start/end date, challenges posted here will be ongoing. We have the same thing available in the archive itself, but I don't know how often anyone visits that (though you totally should cause the challenges there are epic!!!)

To start things off, here is the challenge I thought of tonight! A bit different than my typical challenge!

Anytime Challenge!

Theme: "Musical Chairs"
Character focus: Everyone
Length: Open
Rating: Open
Genre: Open
Details: It's a game of mix and match! It's Psych but with a twist!! All the same characters are here - same personalities, same faces... but suddenly everyone is switching jobs! Meet Chief Burton Guster, Head Detective Woodrow Strode, part-time pharmaceutical salesman Juliet O'Hara, retired ex-detective Shawn Spencer, coroner Carlton Lassiter, Junior detective Henry Spencer, and fake psychic detective - Karen Vick! Or maybe there's a totally different arrangement! However you wanna write it, I wanna read it!!!

Ready, set, wriiiiiiiiiiite!!!

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Koohii Kappu is on a distinguished road

Aww man! I'm choking with laughter just READING that description!! I really REALLY hope something awesome comes from this~! I might join in once all the holidays and what not are over~!
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Founder of S.W.A.T.

dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

I got another challenge for ya'll!!!

Anytime Challenge!

Theme: "The Ultimate Betrayal"
Length: Open
Genre: Suspense, hurt/comfort, drama
Details: Someone, among our beloved characters, is not who we thought they were. They've been playing the long game of betrayal - with a secret so vile, so damning, that they can't allow anyone to know the truth. And they'll do anything to keep it hidden.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Queen of the Leprechauns

PineappleHead will become famous soon enoughPineappleHead will become famous soon enough

How do you always manage to post all these amazing things that I want to write?! Why do I want to write all of these amazing things when I don't have the time?!

<pushes MacGyver VS and stack of Psych WIPs out of the way> Challenge accepted! .........in, like, a couple months or so, because I don't know how long this will take.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleHead View Post
How do you always manage to post all these amazing things that I want to write?! Why do I want to write all of these amazing things when I don't have the time?!

<pushes MacGyver VS and stack of Psych WIPs out of the way> Challenge accepted! .........in, like, a couple months or so, because I don't know how long this will take.
BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!! I'm thrilled as heck that you like these challenges!!!!

Old 2 Weeks Ago

harakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura aboutharakiri has a spectacular aura about

Theme: "Dollhouses of Death"
Length: >1000 words
Details: Inspiration for this challenge are the real-life dollhouses of death. Your focus may be on the actual dollhouses, or the person who made them, or the crimes they depict. Be creative in your approach and don't take the prompt at face value. Is the setting a dream world, virtual reality, a supernaturally charged adventure, or just your run of the mill museum visit? Write about a humorous challenge between our favourite detectives, a creepy little girl graduating from killing her inanimate dolls to actual people, or a high-stakes psychological thriller with a brand-new serial killer terrorising Santa Barbara and/or San Francisco. Whatever you do: have fun with the premise!
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiri View Post
Theme: "Dollhouses of Death"
Length: >1000 words
Details: Inspiration for this challenge are the real-life dollhouses of death. Your focus may be on the actual dollhouses, or the person who made them, or the crimes they depict. Be creative in your approach and don't take the prompt at face value. Is the setting a dream world, virtual reality, a supernaturally charged adventure, or just your run of the mill museum visit? Write about a humorous challenge between our favourite detectives, a creepy little girl graduating from killing her inanimate dolls to actual people, or a high-stakes psychological thriller with a brand-new serial killer terrorising Santa Barbara and/or San Francisco. Whatever you do: have fun with the premise!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Creepy challenges are awesome!!!!