Go Back   Psychfic.com Community > The Outer Limits > The Artistic Path

Old 05-18-2017

Emachinescat is on a distinguished road
Default I took the big plunge ... my original novella

I have, for the past few years, lurked on the forum on occasion but have rarely gotten involved. However, that's quickly changing as Psych has quickly meandered to the forefront of my fandom obsessions again (along with MacGyver, but that's neither here nor there). So I'm trying to actually post more and get more involved in conversations, because Lord knows my husband is probably getting tired of me jabbering on about Psych 24/7 (he loves the show, but he's not obsessive like me)...

Anyway. I don't know if this is the right place to put this, and I'll take it down if I need to - not trying to advertise or self-promote or anything (though I do like to spread the word) - I just really want to share an artistic accomplishment that I've been investing most of my time and energy into for the past year or so. I've recently self-published my first original novella, an upside-down view of life, death, and the power of story through the eerie, fascinating, and beautiful lens of Irish and Celtic mythology.

My stepdad, a very talented graphic designer, made the cover. You can read quite of the bit of the book online through Amazon's "Look Inside" feature if you're interested. Just wanted to put this out there, because this has been a labor of love!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XF1ML62...ing=UTF8&psc=1

That is all.
Old 05-18-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emachinescat View Post
I have, for the past few years, lurked on the forum on occasion but have rarely gotten involved. However, that's quickly changing as Psych has quickly meandered to the forefront of my fandom obsessions again (along with MacGyver, but that's neither here nor there). So I'm trying to actually post more and get more involved in conversations, because Lord knows my husband is probably getting tired of me jabbering on about Psych 24/7 (he loves the show, but he's not obsessive like me)...

Anyway. I don't know if this is the right place to put this, and I'll take it down if I need to - not trying to advertise or self-promote or anything (though I do like to spread the word) - I just really want to share an artistic accomplishment that I've been investing most of my time and energy into for the past year or so. I've recently self-published my first original novella, an upside-down view of life, death, and the power of story through the eerie, fascinating, and beautiful lens of Irish and Celtic mythology.

My stepdad, a very talented graphic designer, made the cover. You can read quite of the bit of the book online through Amazon's "Look Inside" feature if you're interested. Just wanted to put this out there, because this has been a labor of love!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XF1ML62...ing=UTF8&psc=1

That is all.
Oh, that's so cool!! Mega congrats!!!

Old 05-18-2017

Emachinescat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Oh, that's so cool!! Mega congrats!!!
Thank you so much!