Old 11-07-2011
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaRae View Post
I've made a Captain America: The First Avenger music video. Love the movie and Chris Evans!!!

This Is War
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50eCMIOI28c
TERRIFIC!! Jessie, it's awesome, and now I want to rewatch the movie (which I LOVED)! Great job!!
Old 11-17-2011

JWGrace will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to JWGrace Send a message via Yahoo to JWGrace

Just stumbled across this thread and just gotta say, Amazing Work JessicaRae!!!

Really love the stuff that you put together. Of course, being a guy - I'd much prefer some banners and avvies of the ladies, but I can still appreciate your expertise.

Impressive... MOST impressive!
Old 02-11-2013
Thurston is my happy place ^_^*

apple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to beholdapple jacks jules is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to apple jacks jules Send a message via Yahoo to apple jacks jules

Quote:
Thanks so much for the comments, guys!!! And thanks for the mentions about my new sig and avatar! I just LOVE that scene!

Alrighty. Here are 20 more avatars....

Okay, so I was just minding my own business, stalkin' through you art thread...and I came across THESE. Good gracious, woman! You're making me want to re-watch this entire series...as if my Stargate kick wasn't bad enough already...

...have I ever told you that I'm jealous of your arts?

Quote:
I've made a Captain America: The First Avenger music video. Love the movie and Chris Evans!!!

This Is War
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50eCMIOI28c
I will need to be watching this.

EDIT: *stabs youtube*
Old 03-07-2013
Administrator

JessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud of

I made an avatar/banner set for the show Arrow for my current presence on the forum. It's been a while since I did these...

Old 03-27-2013
Administrator

JessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud of

I made a music video for Jack Frost of the movie Rise of the Guardians. Loved the movie. Made me feel like a kid again.

Shattered
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9X6v5xcSkM