Go Back   Psychfic.com Community > The Outer Limits > The Artistic Path

Old 11-16-2011
Can I add some pithiness to the moot? Let's find out!

Psynapple will become famous soon enough

I didn't realize it, but I put a sig request in the wrong place. I put this with Psych related signatures. I didn't even know there was a place for OT requests. My bad.
So here it is. This time, where it belongs.
I have a picture in my head. It's of the Tenth Doctor poking his head out of the TARDIS, the light on top lit, and the word "Think" above it. To the left of the pic is "Inside," to the right, "the," and at the bottom/below the doctor "Box."
I don't know how to make siggies, let alone post them. Can you guys help me out? I've looked on light for just such a picture, and Alas! I cannot find one. Or else, it could be the Doctor running into the TARDIS. Or some variation with "Inside the Box," inside the interior of the TARDIS. Ideas, anyone?
I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers.
-Sherlock Holmes

How do you kill a nose?
-Shawn Spencer

Avvie by Aakira
Old 11-16-2011
MishaMinion #461

windscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms start
Send a message via MSN to windscryer Send a message via Yahoo to windscryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psynapple View Post
I didn't realize it, but I put a sig request in the wrong place. I put this with Psych related signatures. I didn't even know there was a place for OT requests. My bad.
So here it is. This time, where it belongs.
I have a picture in my head. It's of the Tenth Doctor poking his head out of the TARDIS, the light on top lit, and the word "Think" above it. To the left of the pic is "Inside," to the right, "the," and at the bottom/below the doctor "Box."
I don't know how to make siggies, let alone post them. Can you guys help me out? I've looked on light for just such a picture, and Alas! I cannot find one. Or else, it could be the Doctor running into the TARDIS. Or some variation with "Inside the Box," inside the interior of the TARDIS. Ideas, anyone?
Oh my stars I wish I had my Mac set up with Photoshop already because I would love to graphically design the hell out of this!

*is srsly making so many dolphin noises over this idea*
Old 11-17-2011
Admin

Jenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms start

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafOnTheWind View Post
I HAS REQUESTS.

While I love my current icon and banner (THANK YOU MISSKONKUN AND HBEE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE YOU) I'm on a HUGE Supernatural kick right now, so I was wondering if anyone could make me a banner and/or icon?

I'd like the icon to be of Dean or Jensen, and the banner to be of Cas or Misha. I'm not really concerned about the pictures/quotes/coloring, so yeah, you can surprise me!

Please and thank you!
Hey Leaf, I don't know if you want something customized for you (which I could try? Though I don't have a clue how to blend, so my stuff is kind of...1 dimensional?) but Jessie has a ton of incredible avvie and banner sets that she posts here: http://www.psychfic.com/community/sh...126#post107126

Really beautiful stuff.

There's a degree of difficulty in dealing with me

Old 11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by windscryer View Post
Oh my stars I wish I had my Mac set up with Photoshop already because I would love to graphically design the hell out of this!

*is srsly making so many dolphin noises over this idea*
Oh man! Well, whenever you're Mac gets set up, and when you're done with NaNo, I'd love for you to do this!
I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers.
-Sherlock Holmes

How do you kill a nose?
-Shawn Spencer

Avvie by Aakira
Old 11-17-2011
MishaMinion #461

windscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms start
Send a message via MSN to windscryer Send a message via Yahoo to windscryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psynapple View Post
Oh man! Well, whenever you're Mac gets set up, and when you're done with NaNo, I'd love for you to do this!
BUMP THIS IN A MONTH OR MESSAGE ME OR SOMETHING. *bounces and tries to focus on the words*
Old 11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by windscryer View Post
BUMP THIS IN A MONTH OR MESSAGE ME OR SOMETHING. *bounces and tries to focus on the words*
I am so excited! In exactly one month, on December 17, I will message you. Be prepared!!!!
-Sherlock Holmes

How do you kill a nose?
-Shawn Spencer

Avvie by Aakira
Old 12-09-2011
Psychfic's Resident Baker

KatherineEWilliams is just really niceKatherineEWilliams is just really niceKatherineEWilliams is just really niceKatherineEWilliams is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to KatherineEWilliams

Anyone be willing to make me a Stargate Atlantis banner/icon set featuring McKay (and possibly his sister)? I will give you my eternal gratitude.

Icon and banner by me
Old 12-11-2011
"I'm stupid good."

Kirei is just really niceKirei is just really niceKirei is just really niceKirei is just really niceKirei is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineEWilliams View Post
Anyone be willing to make me a Stargate Atlantis banner/icon set featuring McKay (and possibly his sister)? I will give you my eternal gratitude.
I could do this. Would you like it to say anything in particular?
Old 12-11-2011
Psychfic's Resident Baker

KatherineEWilliams is just really niceKatherineEWilliams is just really niceKatherineEWilliams is just really niceKatherineEWilliams is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to KatherineEWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirei View Post
I could do this. Would you like it to say anything in particular?
No, didn't really have anything in mind. Maybe something snarky? McKay has so many good lines. Just surprise me!

Icon and banner by me
Old 11-26-2012
Is it real, this infusion?

silverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to beholdsilverluna is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to silverluna Send a message via MSN to silverluna

Totally random:

Watching the boxing episode of Leverage in Season 2 got me thinking a little of the Avengers, how Eliot sort of reminded me of The Hulk (when he's in the ring getting pummeled before he turns the tables), so I was thinking it would be cool to have some awesome and talented artist create a Leverage/Avenger banner, where each of the Leverage team is represented by one of the Avengers. Possibly a sort of split screen thing, like where Eliot "The Hitter" is paired up with "The Hulk", or possibly where the Leverage characters are drawn or photomaniped to look like Avengers characters. I think Nate would be Nick Fury, maybe Parker is Hawkeye, Sophie could be Black Widow. Maybe instead of the Hulk, Eliot could be Thor and then Hardison could be Captain America.

Lol, just random musings, throwing some ideas out there just because. XD

Banner and Icon by me