Go Back   Psychfic.com Community > The Psych Ward > Psychfic

Old 10-24-2017

redwolffclaw will become famous soon enoughredwolffclaw will become famous soon enough

Username: Redwolffclaw

If I get fic I want:

Generic request: Supernatural Shawn, as always.

Specific request: I'm always a sucker for origin stories. (Don't know why, but I just find them awesome-tacular)

If I get art I want:

Surprise me.

I absolutely do NOT want: Lassiette. (No problem with it I'm just not a fan. )

I can offer: Fics and music videos!

I can't offer: Art. Unless you're a fan of stick figures.

I can pinch-hit: I'll try.
Old 10-30-2017
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

*toots horn*

This train is leaving the station tomorrow night! Jump aboard if you want to; you only have a short time left!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolffclaw View Post
Username: Redwolffclaw
I'm so glad you signed up!! Thanks again for the kick in the pants.
Old 11-01-2017

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future

Signups are officially closed! I will be sending out assignments either tonight or tomorrow, so keep an eye on your private messages here.

And let me know if you have any questions at any point in the event!
Old 11-01-2017

Messages are now all sent out!! (And although I understand the anti-spam feature of making you wait 1 minute between sending PMs, it really makes this part take longer than it should. )

Let me know if you did not receive yours for any reason.
Old 11-01-2017
Queen of the Leprechauns

PineappleHead will become famous soon enoughPineappleHead will become famous soon enough

Thanks, Deej!! I can't wait to get to work.

Old 11-02-2017

redwolffclaw will become famous soon enoughredwolffclaw will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerGuy View Post
*toots horn*

This train is leaving the station tomorrow night! Jump aboard if you want to; you only have a short time left!!

I'm so glad you signed up!! Thanks again for the kick in the pants.
Anytime! Sorry it took me so long too. Can't wait to start!
Old 11-17-2017

Just a quick reminder to all of you working on your stories! We're still a good bit of time out though, but I just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing.

I will actually be on vacation next week, so if you need me, email me instead of PMing here on the forums. (I have my email set up on my phone, so I'll see the notification.) And there's always Twitter if you can't reach me via email... Or Drag has my actual phone number. All the things work!
Old 11-17-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:
Just a quick reminder to all of you working on your stories! We're still a good bit of time out though, but I just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing.

I will actually be on vacation next week, so if you need me, email me instead of PMing here on the forums. (I have my email set up on my phone, so I'll see the notification.) And there's always Twitter if you can't reach me via email... Or Drag has my actual phone number. All the things work!
You say that like I would be willing to share it for free or something AAAAAAAAAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! But for cake? Dude, I'd give people your home address!!

Old 11-18-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnan View Post
You say that like I would be willing to share it for free or something AAAAAAAAAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! But for cake? Dude, I'd give people your home address!!

*mutters*

*hides the cake*

Although... I don't think I've actually given you my new address yet... Maybe I need to rethink Christmas cards this year...
Old 11-18-2017
Founder of S.W.A.T.

Location: what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
dragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boysdragonnan knows that calico cats cannot be little boys

Quote:

*mutters*

*hides the cake*

Although... I don't think I've actually given you my new address yet... Maybe I need to rethink Christmas cards this year...
THINK HARD!!!!!!!