Go Back   Psychfic.com Community > The Psych Ward > Psychfic > Writer's Commentaries

Old 10-26-2009
A cape wearing fire extinguisher swallowing dragon

veggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to veggiewoppa Send a message via Yahoo to veggiewoppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia View Post
Yes, that's the whole point. We do commentaries for one-shots, post them on the archive, then discuss them here on the forum =)
Ok, got it!

Woohoo!

A new project!
Old 10-26-2009
I eat Psych-Hating Babies

TheGreatSporkWielder is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatSporkWielder is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatSporkWielder is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatSporkWielder is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatSporkWielder is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatSporkWielder is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatSporkWielder is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatSporkWielder is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to TheGreatSporkWielder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia View Post
Well, I'm thinking that if you want to read the story without the notes then you could do that. But it's like writer's commentary on a DVD. You watch the episode if you want to get the story, and you watch the episode with commentary if you want the commentary.

The actual story would still be there, this would just be an addition.
I guess that makes sense.
Old 10-26-2009
MishaMinion #461

windscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms startwindscryer has reached the point where Psychisms start
Send a message via MSN to windscryer Send a message via Yahoo to windscryer

*iz intrigued*

*iz not sure if she would want to do it*

*but iz definitely intrigued*
Old 10-26-2009
Your Mom

MusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant futureMusicalLuna has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MusicalLuna Send a message via MSN to MusicalLuna Send a message via Yahoo to MusicalLuna

OMJ I LOVE THIS IDEA. IT'S LIKE THE BONUS FEATURES ON DVDs ONLY FOR FICS.

Also, since it is Jessie approved, I'm sure we could get a category for Writer's Commentaries. Like the Transcripts category. Dude, I would eat these things like candy. I LOVE hearing about people's process and experiences writing.
Old 10-26-2009
Administrator

JessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud ofJessicaRae has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicalLuna View Post
OMJ I LOVE THIS IDEA. IT'S LIKE THE BONUS FEATURES ON DVDs ONLY FOR FICS.

Also, since it is Jessie approved, I'm sure we could get a category for Writer's Commentaries. Like the Transcripts category. Dude, I would eat these things like candy. I LOVE hearing about people's process and experiences writing.
That was just what I was thinking. I'll add a new category. All commentaries will be posted in that category and that category ONLY. If enough people are interested, I'll go ahead and create the category. I'll soon add a sub-catagory here for it.

Mia, since this is your idea, I'm putting you in charge of it. I'll PM you.

Old 10-26-2009
*Insertwittynamehere*

LozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to beholdLozzaaCakes is a splendid one to behold

Oh wow I like. So we post it on this thread though? With the commentaries right?

Made by the wonderful Jenn for my birthday. Goodness, she wins a little too much for me to cope with
Old 10-26-2009
A cape wearing fire extinguisher swallowing dragon

veggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to beholdveggiewoppa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to veggiewoppa Send a message via Yahoo to veggiewoppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LozzaaCakes View Post
Oh wow I like. So we post it on this thread though? With the commentaries right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaRae View Post
That was just what I was thinking. I'll add a new category. All commentaries will be posted in that category and that category ONLY. If enough people are interested, I'll go ahead and create the category. I'll soon add a sub-catagory here for it.

Mia, since this is your idea, I'm putting you in charge of it. I'll PM you.

Nope The wonderful amazing fantabulous JessicaRae is making a category all of it's own just for us all to play in... I mean... uh... post in.

At least, that's how I read it....
Old 10-26-2009
Wilting Flower

TerpsichoreanCat has much to be proud ofTerpsichoreanCat has much to be proud ofTerpsichoreanCat has much to be proud ofTerpsichoreanCat has much to be proud ofTerpsichoreanCat has much to be proud ofTerpsichoreanCat has much to be proud ofTerpsichoreanCat has much to be proud ofTerpsichoreanCat has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to TerpsichoreanCat Send a message via Yahoo to TerpsichoreanCat

Twin, you know I'm so on board with this. I'm halfway done with one already. *high fives thee*

Icon and banner by me
Old 10-26-2009
A reference, not a definition

DinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant futureDinerGuy has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DinerGuy

Sounds cool!!

Just so I'm correct ... We post a seperate fic with commentary? Or we post multiple chappies, two for each chappie, only one with comm and one without?
Old 10-26-2009
Keeper of the Minions

mia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond reputemia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerGuy View Post
Sounds cool!!

Just so I'm correct ... We post a seperate fic with commentary? Or we post multiple chappies, two for each chappie, only one with comm and one without?
Separate fic with commentary =) I'll get an actual guideline and stuff going on the board JR (may she live forever) so graciously allowed us for discussion. But the initial idea is to do a separate one =)