Old 06-01-2010
Off either saving the world or conquering it. Leave a message.

Location: Ducking behind the pillar out of the corner of your eye
Lost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of lightLost_in_Translation is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Lost_in_Translation
Default Writer's Commentary: The Mystery Train

Hey, guys! So I had this idea, and I don't know if you'd want to do it or not, but wouldn't it be cool if we did Writer's Commentary on This is Where the Title Goes? It's such a huge round robin, you know? It might be fun. *shrugs*

It'll probably a little complicated, so what I'm thinking is I'll add those of you who posted regularly as co-authors (that'd be me, Deej, iknow, AJ and Spence) and I'll write the story, and then each of us can just add what we want to say in bold.

I don't know if this is a good idea or not, so tell me if it'd be fun to do it!

*has the bestest PS ever*
Old 06-01-2010
Admin

Jenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms startJenn1984 has reached the point where Psychisms start

This thread has been moved to the Writer's Commentary sub forum.

There's a degree of difficulty in dealing with me